033. fate

tw; mentions of stabbing / violence, death

"you see, andromeda

"you see, andromeda. the world isn't very nice, is it?" the man in white asked, slowly approaching the girl.

"i wouldn't say so..? i'm still very confused right now."

"this girl really knows how to act dumb, doesn't she?" the lady in pink asked, crossing her arms as her eyes laid on the man, following his actions.

as he slowly approached andie, he lifted his mask.

it was ezekiel.

andie scoffed before crossing her arms, "of course. of fucking course. what are you gonna do to me? assault me? tie me up? stab me..?"

"oh, andromeda. you amuse me! i never knew you could be a comedian." ezekiel grins.

"she is funny," the lady in pink started, taking her mask off to reveal her identity, "isn't she?"

"princess brooklyn?! okay, what is going on?"

"to end this misery once and for all. you have been getting in my way since the beginning, you took my son away from me, what's next? you'll take the kingdom from me too?" he scoffed, "we can do this the easy way, or the hard way... the easy way goes like this; you and your little friend leave this kingdom and never come back. or would you prefer the hard way?"

"i'm never leaving. you can't just banish me because your son's friend happens to be a woman." andie protested, her back pressing against the granite fence.

"you want to do this the hard way, huh?" brooklyn asked, her lips lifting into a smirk. "such a shame we have to do this. but, it's for the king's own good. he deserves to marry a real princess."

"what's that supposed to mean?"

nothing further was said between the two, all they shared were glances, confusing andie even more than she already was.

brooklyn stepped forward before she yanked andie towards her, squeezing her hand around andie's neck before forcing her over the stone fence.

ezekiel smirked, hearing the faint screams from the girl that was being thrown off the balcony.

the pressure from low blood was too much for andie to handle. her screams couldn't do anything to help her now, it was useless.

this was the end.

tears fell from her eyes as she forced them shut, accepting her fate.