CHAPTER 29 - THE END

It took me forever to write this, I'm so sorry! Anyway, this is the end of the book. This is the first fanfiction I ever wrote and I'm thankful, that so many people read it. Thank you for everyone who read, voted or commented, you guys are the best! 

I started another story of Bucky Barnes imagines and I'm planning on writing a new fanfiction. I will keep you guys updated. 

THANK YOU AGAIN! This story has a special place in my heart and I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did.

_____________________________________________________

"Stiles? What the hell are you doing here? Don't you have to go to school or something?", Derek asked with frustration in his voice, when he opened the door to a nervous Stiles. Derek rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and Stiles could tell that he was tired.

"I... I didn't sleep the whole night and I just...", Stiles began to explain but Derek already knew what the boy wanted to say. Selena still hadn't woken up and to say that Stiles and Derek were getting anxious, was an underestimation.

"Go and look after her. After that get some sleep, you can stay here.", Derek said and just left to get some more sleep. Stiles just nodded and stepped inside the loft before closing the door behind him. He walked up the stairs and slowly entered Selenas room. Stiles always tried to be as careful and silent as possible, just like he was scared to wake her up. Eventhough he knew, that she probably wouldn't wake up anytime soon.

After Selena had passed out that night, they had instantly rushed her to the hospital. Misses McCall had assured them, that she was completely fine though and that she just was in a deep sleep. She had sent them home with the words "that's a supernatural problem you have to deal with."

Deaton was sure, that Selena was fighting an inner battle. Something similar to what happened with Stiles and the Nogitsune. He said that she would wake up, whenever she was ready and her mind would win the battle. Until then, she would stay sleeping beauty.

"Just wake up, please. We need you. Derek, Kira, Allison... I need you. Come back to me, ok?", Stiles whispered and hoped, that Derek wouldn't listen to him. Derek had tried anything to wake her up, he even wanted to get inside her mind but Deaton had told him to give her some time. It had been four days since then and nothing had changed. Stiles knew that it was just a matter of time until Derek would freak out and just walk inside her mind. Stiles sighed and ran his fingers through her light blonde hair, when his fingers suddenly stopped moving. He grabbed a strand of hair and carefully rubbed it between his fingers. It was dark brown. Nearly black.

"What the hell?", he whispered and ran his fingers up and down the strand of dark brown hair.

"Derek?!", he shouted and heard the door open just a few seconds later. Derek walked up to Stiles and looked at him with a questioning look.

"Since when does she have that?", Stiles asked and looked back down on the strand of hair that was still between his fingers. Derek followed his gaze und tilted his head before stepping closer.

"I don't know.", he answered and Stiles pulled his hand back from Selena when Derek ran his hands through her hair to see if he would find more of the dark brown strands.

"My mother said, that her blue eyes and her light hair were something like her transformation. It's the appearance of a moon goddess.", Derek said and carefully touched Selenas cheek before he let his hand fall back down to his side.

"Do you think she's losing her power?", Stiles asked and Derek shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe. I'll go and talk to Deaton. Are you staying or going to school?"

"I'm staying.", Stiles answered and looked back down on Selena. Derek just nodded and left the room. Stiles heard the door of the loft being opened and closed and yawned, feeling sleep pulling on him. He kissed Selenas forehead and went to the living room to catch up on some sleep.

"Stiles. Stiles, wake up." Stiles stirred in his sleep and turned around. He blinked a few times to see Isaac and Scott looking down on him.

"Where's Derek? Is everything ok?", Scott asked and Stiles nodded. He stretched his arms out and sat up straight before running his hands over his face.

"Yeah, he went to get Deaton. Something is happening with Sel..."

"Stiles!", he heard Allisons voice coming from Selenas room. Without thinking twice, Scott and Stiles jumped to their feet and ran up the stairs. Isaac followed his friends and ran right into them, when they abruptly stopped in the doorway.

"What the hell is happening?", Allison asked and pointed to Selena. The three boys slowly walked further into the room. Scott and Isaac both looked at Selena with worry in their eyes, while Stiles took a few steps closer to the sleeping girl. Only a few strands of her light blonde hair were left, leaving the girl with nearly full dark hair. Her usually pale skin didn't seem so white anymore and Stiles wondered, if her bright blue eyes had also changed their colour.

"It started this morning. Derek went to get Deaton. We think that maybe, she's losing her powers.", Stiles explained and looked at Allison who had a frown on her face.

"I don't get it. She just chose to not be the goddess of the moon anymore, or what? How does that even work?", Isaac wondered and Scott shrugged his shoulders before he heard footsteps coming closer. He turned around and saw Deaton and Derek walking into the room a few seconds later.

"It's not about choosing. It's more about fighting. A fight between the wolf and the goddess of the moon.", Deaton explained and shortly nodded to greet everyone. Allison and Stiles stepped aside let Deaton have a better look on Selena.

"Wolf? What wolf, she's not a werewolf.", Allison asked and Deaton turned his head to look at her with a small smile on his lips.

"That's right. At least not yet. In the night of the full moon, Selena took the powers of two werewolves. The one of the alpha and the one of Stiles. We thought, that she gave it to Derek, but I think that actually, she could only give him one of both. Which means that Stiles' power, is still inside her." Deaton explained and everyone seemed to think about it.

"But didn't Talia say, that it would kill her? If she won't give it to someone?", Allison asked again and Deaton nodded.

"Right. I believe, that Selena is trying to take it herself. It's against the nature, to be both. Werewolf and a moon goddess. The goddess is her nature though, her subconsciousness and I think that part is fighting against the wolf. Selenas consciousness is the wolf though, the part she intentional chose, the part she wants to be. And it looks, like this part is winning." Deaton smiled again and let his gaze wander through the room. Everyone seemed to relax and suddenly, everything seemed peaceful.

"She looks just like Laura, don't you think?", Deaton asked and placed a hand on Dereks shoulder. Derek just nodded and wiped his eyes with the back of his hands.

"Alright, now let's give her some time. Derek will call you, when she's awake." Derek thankfully nodded and took the chair that stood in front of the desk. He pulled it towards the bed and sat down, ready to wait for Selena to wake up. Stiles, Allison, Scott and Isaac followed Deaton outside the room. They were still nervous, but their hearts felt so much lighter. Selena would wake up.  And when she did, she would finally know, who she really was.