3

𝟯 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗽𝗼𝘃 : 𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁

                          𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗶𝗻 𝘇𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺
                                       𝟭𝟮:𝟰𝟱 𝗽𝗺

zhané laid out in her bed under her comforter fast asleep dreaming.

once she woke up she realized she was in someone else's bed. it was cold and the sheets were satin and black.

she was scared shitless because where the hell was she at. did she get kidnapped? all of these questions raced through her mind.

in came 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲. " 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 " she thought. she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "where am i" zhané voiced.

"hm " symere said as he passed her a bag of mcdonald's and a sprite. he knew what to get her because over the few weeks the pair has grown closer.

"thank you my love " she said crawling to the edge of the bed giving him a kiss on the cheek.

𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘢 𝘪 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘩𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 he thought while tilting his head back and giving her a small peck on the lips.

"so where am i ?" she questioned unwrapping her mcchicken. he didn't want to tell her that she was in hell because she know she would want to back out.

today is the day that zhané will be meeting lucifer aka symere's dad.

" you at my crib , i bought you some clothes n shit so you can take a shower cus we gon be doin a la sum"he rasped.

" doing what " she asked. " meeting my pops" he spoke while rolling a wood.

when he said that zhané automatically got nervous. " what if he won't like me , why am i even going to see him , that man is the devil , " she continued to rant.

symere slipped his bike slides off getting into his bed beside her and laid against the headboard. " look at me " he said grabbing her chin forcing eye contact.

🦋🦋🦋

" you gon be good i promise you, he real chill, all we gon do is talk n shit aii?"

" okay " she nodded.

" alright come hea ". he pulled her over by his side, reaching into his pocket looking for his lighter.

" you good nie?". he spoke taking a pull from the fat backwood.

"mhmm " she said while stuffing her face with fries.

                                                        𝟮𝟬 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
________________________________________________

𝗽𝗼𝘃 : 𝘇𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗻

i laid on his chest while he smoked and while we watched tiktoks together and also talking to seleste.

" what time do we have to go see him ?" i asked him while sitting up wards from his lap now straddling him.

" he said he'a call when he done wit whateva tha hell he doin " he spoke while rubbing on my bare thighs.

all i had on were some boxer shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top.

he was high as hell. but he looked so sexy with his eyes all low and his voice was a lil deeper than before.