daddy

Laila POV

Shivers of both fright and arousal ran down my spine as I bit my lip wondering why the fuck , I was turning myself on. It was so stupid to be turned on right now when I don't even know if I'm getting fired soon.

But here I am getting aroused...

"Don't make me wait." I resisted the urge to moan out for her.

Her voice was filled with huskiness and rage. I spread my legs as my hands formed into fists on top of my desk.

I badly wanted to touch myself imagining her rubbing my clit making my back arch and knots forming in my stomach.

I moaned softly imagining her driving me crazy with pleasure.

I want her to do all naughty things to me. Urghh Laila stop dreaming , her long two soft slender fingers will never be moving in and out smoothly coated with juices at a ...

Ugh , I can't believe I am turning myself on.

"Breath in" I whispered before breathing in and holding my breathe for seconds.

My body was hot and sweaty.

Was I aroused? No shit Sherlock

I shivered visibly and ran a hand through my hair.

Please god.

I closed my eyes and concreted on my breathing. I tried but my mind was racing with different thoughts.

Is she going to fire me?

Did she find out I slept with Alexa?

Did that bitch tell her?

What has made her mad?

Oh god why did I even sleep with her?

What is she going to do to me? Spank me ? Choke me? Fu Ghffgffbjvgm

Laila GET YOUR FUCKING MIND TOGETHER.

Okay back to business.

I wish I controlled my sex drive yesterday and either fucked the bartender or waitress.

I am really a horny bitch.

"and out." I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts before breathing out.

"Laila you can do this , just stay calm and control yourself." I cooed myself before standing up.

I stood up with the help of my desk because my legs were jelly and tingly.

"Damn I hate you." I whispered annoyed of my stupid body.

I still don't understand how and why my body reacts to her.

I hate it so freaking much.

I just want my body to react this way to the right person who will like me instead of being rude to me.

I dusted off the imaginary dust from my clothes before walking out of my office.

I walked slowly to her office and knocked on the glassy door .

I wiped my sweaty palms on my skirt before waiting for her response

"Come in, " I bit my lip and shut my eyes tightly and opening them before walking inside.

Anna don't forget to bring ice cream for me on my funeral in case I die in here.

I looked at my feet as I walked in. Was I scared ? No bitch I was trembling .

Anyone could feel her rage and calmness at the same time a mile away. I didn't dare look up to her because I wanted to leave this building alive.

"Look at me." She growled and I felt my core dripping more. Her voice was calm but hard and I gulped.