𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨||𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

-smut-

"Home sweet home

"Home sweet home." I sighed and face planted into the bed. I turned my head to the side to be met with the sight of Xavier's back muscles as he searched around in his drawer for something to wear. A few scars scattered across his back as his muscles flexed with each movement he did. My tongue ran along my bottom lip when he turned around, revealing his defined abs to my eyes. And my eyes only.

"My eyes are up here." His deep, raspy voice snapped me back to reality. "I know." I smirked and looked him up and down. He sauntered over to me in his grey sweatpants as he bit his bottom lip. His lips crashed onto mine as soon as he reached me and his arms wrapped around my waist. A breathy hum left my lips when his tongue entered my mouth, gently stroking mine.

"I want you." I whispered against his lips, running my hands through his hair. It's been weeks since we've done anything like this because of all the shit that's going but I can't help it anymore. Despite what had happened a few weeks ago, I know that I can trust him. I'm safe with him. He isn't him.

"Are you sure?" He caged his arms beside my head and stared down at me with concern. "Yes." I smiled up at him.

A smile grazed his lips as he kissed my lips softly, "I'm going to worship every fucking inch of you, my queen." He whispered against my lips as his hands made their way to my hips. He unbuttoned my jeans as he gently sucked on the skin of my neck with his sinful mouth.

His hands slipped into my underwear as he lightly brushed the pad of his finger against my wet clit. My mouth parted in a silent scream when he teased my entrance with his finger slowly yet delicately.

"You're soaked." His husky voice whispered into my ear as he slid off my jeans and underwear.

"You don't even know." I whispered as I closed my eyes.

Goosebumps crawled up my skin when my clit met the cold air. He slipped his hands under my shirt and skimmed his cold hands over my clothed breast that were aching for his touch.

Xavier connected our lips together in a slow gentle kiss as he unclipped my bra, letting it fall of my shoulders. The kiss was briefly broken as I took off my shirt, revealing my hardened nipples to his hungry eyes.

His mouth kissed down from  my neck to my breasts as he sucked on my right nipple. His tongue licked my nipple as his teeth grazed the sensitive skin. Soft moans left my mouth as I trialed my fingers through his hair, keeping him where I wanted him. I looked down at him to see his eyes closed as he kissed my breast skilfully as my arousal dripped down my thighs at the sight.

"Xavier." I breathed out as he unlatched his mouth from my breast. His saliva coated my nipple as it glistened under the dimmed bedroom light. A smirk grazed his lips as he trailed slow kisses down my stomach and towards my inner thigh.

"Please." I moaned when he lightly kissed around my throbbing clit. "I said I was going to worship every inch of you, amore mio. Now let me do that." He rasped and ran his tongue along my slit teasingly as a breathy moan left my lips.