Chapter: 26

⚫NOT PROOFREAD

.....................

For an entrance to the house of peace, all require is a familiar door; in a situation such as this it would be odd to not have anxiety. What you face is legitimately difficult, at the same time it can be a sign that I am ultimately not in denial, though I wish I was. I am scared, scared to find out the truth about myself, at the same time I really wanted to know. My skin is as wet as if I've just pulled myself from a pool, yet there is no water around, only the hot sun illuminating my way.

Thump, Thump

The vibrating sound of knuckles pounding against the wooden door of the apartment penetrates through the walls.

I waited for a few while until the door had slowly open itself, finding behind it was a woman in her seventies, wearing an elegant floral dress that passes her knees, her hair which was like a web of silver yarn, encased her head and shun brightly in the sunlight. Her face was wrinkled, but the lines in her face make her look sweet. She stood there without moving, her eyes widen in shock. Some others, over the years, eyes may grow dull and cloudy as though they have seen too many suffering that life could bring. But nowadays, this woman in the autumn of her life, still, there was strength and wisdom glowing in her beautiful emerald eyes.

I still remember the olden days, where she would sit in that rocking chair, hands moving, mind at peace and from those delicate fingers would came the blankets. The knitted blanket is a glorious expression of my grandmother's soul; it is the colors of her dreams woven into delicate and loving hands. As a child I saw her as a magician of sorts, she was everything to me. The one who raised me, and make me feel wanted and love. She would always take the time to adventure at the park, read those simple bed time stories as spellbindingly for me, cook, sing and play long games as rainbow-ghost with her creation. She will always make me feel at bliss. The only person I would feel at home with.

I smile at her softly; chewing at my lips as I moved in closer to her, the familiar scent of lavender perfume enthralled me, the scent that always put me at ease while I'm reminiscing more about our past. The wonderful memories we share together was fresh in my mind, and I wanted nothing more but to be by her side. So I waited no time and went in for a long hug, a quiet chuckled escape her thin lips, as she create soothing circles in my back. I sunk my face deeper, nuzzling my nose in her neck, sniffing past the perfume to get the natural smell of the warm floral scent.

"Welcome home dear", she croaked, she smile the big gold spectacles eyes which form crescent. Shortly we pulled a part, the stars in her eyes was still there as she caresses my cheeks. She was still happy at my appearance, and I know she misses me as much as I missed her.

......................

"...Apple!"

I chirped his tail wagged cutely, straddling towards me as he hopped into my lap. His Pomeranian body moving, though small he was skilled at doing tricks, and impressively he gain my full attention as I stroked his snowy fluffy hair softly.

"He has been lonely without you Jimin, especially since he recently just lost his mother. He's been healing though", she explained, she hand me a cup of tea before she seated right beside me. "I guess he is he seems happier", I smiled, and as soon as those words came out I grew silent after, my words was at a sudden pause, It is as if the words are still circulating my mind and not yet allowed to flow outward into the world.

I breathe and gather my faltered courage, my eyes roam the room a bit everything is the way I'd first left it, "gran gran?" I called; I gaze at her, soaking into the warm of her eyes.

And as if reading my mind she sighs, "I know what you wanted to ask me, Jungkook have already informed me about it before you came here", I frowned. "Jungkook?"

"Of course, I guess you are confused about this but I am not surprised. There are a lot of things I am keeping from you dear, and I guess it's about time I tell you the truth", I gulped, a bit shaken by this sudden confession, "am I really not normal?" I asked too softly.

"Jimin it's not always bad to not be normal, it's just mean you are special...Being normal is unique in its own way, being special...is also unique in its own way", she croaked, and I am in no way convinced at that. It's better to be normal, than to be a freak, in that way no one would wanted to point me out for my abnormalities, and it pains me to know everything that Soyeon have been saying is true.

I stare at her, "then what am I? A Lycan like they have been saying I was. Miss Ji-ae and Jungkook, they say I was a Lycan so is that true?"

"I wouldn't say you are a Lycan, but a combination", feeling conflicted I again pulled a face at her, "combination?"

She chuckled, "I'll tell you everything dear, including your parents". I let out a sharp breath, "okay".