Authors Note

Published by x_ebbie

Copyright © 2021 x_ebbie

All Rights Reserved.

This book, and all characters, locations and businesses are a mere figment of my imagination, unless stated otherwise, and is not to be used for educational purposes.

This book has mature content( 18+):

I won't make this long, I just wanted to say that I can't express to you how thankful I am for you picking this book. Especially if you've been waiting since I first introduced this book on TikTok. I've been working so hard for the last four months to create a storyline that is filled with twists, romance and uh? smut. Yeah. Also by the way, the first sex scene is less smutty and more emotional, so please don't judge my abilities on the first 'smut' scene in this book- I promise it gets better. Also I had to keep it some what PG because my dad will be reading it lmao, sorry dad. The book as a whole also gets better as it develops, so even if you don't like it at first I recommend you stick around. It's good, I promise. (I believe in promises)

This book is also available as paperback on Amazon.com, I've struggled so much with finding a publisher who would allow me to upload my book on Wattpad, so I've decided to just self publish it for a while. So if you can leave a positive review, or purchase the paperback copy, I'd appreciate that. I badly wanted to upload it here for those who are unable or unwilling to purchase it, but I really do hope you enjoy this book so much and would want a physical copy. But don't feel pressured to purchase it if you are unable or just don't want too, the exact same story is here for free, so it makes sense if you don't. However, links to the paperback edition can be found on my social medias.

If you see any social media posts about my work please do tag me. I'd love to read and watch them, regardless of how negative they are. This is my first completed piece of work, so please keep that in mind whilst judging my book.

That being said, constructive criticism is 100% welcome in the comments of my work, I'd like to think I can look at them and use your opinions to better my future work. But please don't be too mean.
(Update: I got my first kinda mean comment so nvm I don't like constructive criticism keep it between urself and god thanku lmao)

Trigger warnings/ general warnings:

Physical and Verbal abuse

Talks of suicide

Smut

Death

Relationship with an Age Gap (19 and 23)

Organised Crime/ Gangs

Happy relationships :(((((((((((((((((((((((((

Lastly, this book is Fast Paced. The male lead character is officially introduced in Chapter Three, and by Chapter Eight there is a small sweet scene. So if you want a slow burner, this book is not for you. Last warning, this book is REALLY FAST PACED and not a slow burn!!!

If you're only here for a wank, or you want to skip the smut:

Chapter 9: emotional, not very descriptive would not wank to this,

Chapter 25: second part of the chapter,

Chapter 26:first half of the chapter (my fav lmao),

Chapter 30: second half of chapter,

Chapter 31: first half of chapter.

Follow me on social media for updates on any future work:

Instagram: x.ebzz 

TikTok: urarabauthor

Cover Credit:

@__AK__WRITES on Wattpad and chubby.___ Thankyou so much for the beautiful cover I'm so in love with it and so so greatful!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much for choosing my book, I hope you enjoy