Dadzu

I felt pretty weird when I woke up.

Me: Grrr....

Ahhh my head hurts....

What happened?

...

Why does it smell like green tea?

Nezu: Ah you seem to be awake Izuku.

Me: mew....

kinda... but certainly not alive....

Can you please shot me?

God does my head hurt.

The moment I woke uo I had my head up and started looking around but once I spotted Nezu right next to me and head his voice, I immediatelz put my head back down and started to cover my ears. His voice came way to loud and my splitting headache wasn't making anything better.

Nezu (whispering): I see... let me get you something against your headache.

Wait how does he know?

I didn't said anything about a head ache.

Me: Hmpf!

The chimera quickly grabbed some meds and came closer to me. There was also a bowl with water close to me. Seeing as I couldn't remember how I got in his office, there was only one explaination which I didn't quite liked. Someone knocked me out.

Okay who of these little monkeys knocked me out!

I ama gonna chew him out!

Me: grrrr....

I slowly stood up but the moment I did, somehiw I felt very dizzy and disoriented which made me fall back down.

Nezu: Slow down there Izu.

Me: Mew.

Nezu: You probably are thinking about what happened.

I nodded in return and he told me everything and I was left buffed. Never did I know that catnip could have such effect on me and the kids are really lucky that I didn't kill them. If me attacking them while I was being high was a problem than imagine Nezu telling me about their punishment and now I knew that they will for sure fear Nezu more than me. They were made to clean up groud beta which was a huge area as he told me and explained that they needed to clean everything by hand without their quirks help. Not enough? Well they also are suspended from school for a week for attacking an animal that didn't attacked them and was rather dozile and got huge problems with their teachers too.

Me: Mew!

Thank you!

Nezu: No problem kitten. By the way you may shift back whenever you want.

Me: ....mew....

I looked down and just by my body reaction I knew that Nezu would get what I wanted to say. He was after all the most intelligent being on earth.

Nezu: You can't temporarily?

Another nod coming from me.

Nezu: I see. I assume it has something to do with the wound on your leg.

This time I shook my head.

That was pure bad luck!

Like come on!

You seriously can't expect me to know that someone will be shooting a gun up into the sky while I was running and jumping over that alley.