38: Arrive

This morning I woke up in a better mood, I got up extra early and started getting ready, I wanted to be out of the house before Bella got up.

I grabbed a Jean jacket, my bag pack and walked out

"Wow we are packed today" I laugh.

"Yes we are" Emmett laughs.

"Make some space boys" I step over the door and on Emmett leg to get inside the car.

"Ouch"

"Sorry" I laugh and slump down between Jasper and Emmett, accidentally elbowing Jasper in the face. "Sorry" I laugh even louder and Rosalie starts driving.

"The joy of my morning" says Jasper.

"You like group hugs tinker?"

"Uh well.." before I could finish my sentence Jasper and Emmett were tightly hugging my limbs. "I can't breath"

"Let go out her before she explodes" Alice turns around and says in a very serious tone.

  ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

We arrived at school a little early so we sat in Rosalie red convertible and talked for a while to pass time, that was until Edward and Bella pulled in on his Volvo catching everyone attention.

"He's such an asshole, I don't know how you guys live with him"

"We don't know either" Rosalie looks at me.

  ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

Thursday was the same they showed up together making everyone looks and us really annoyed, except Alice, she seemed to be happy about it. On Thursday Bella came home late, guess who dropped her off, you know it Edward.

Friday was our day off at school, so Bella was outside washing the car, and I was in my room drawing by my open window, when I heard a loud bang. I lift my eye sight to find Edward standing on top of my sisters truck. From where I am I can hear very little, she said something about having neighbors, he fixed the dent on the car and said something about taking her to his place, I couldn't keep hearing because they moved further away.

They turned to look at me and Edward said a few words before looking to the street, he looked worried so I got up to see, Billy and Jake were coming, I ran down the stairs and out the front door.

"Go!" I yell from the front steps of the house.

"What is it?" Bella asks.

"Complication" He looks at Bella, then nods at me. "I'll pick you up tomorrow" he gets in his car and drives away just as Billy pulls up to the house.

"Hey Billy" I wave, he smiles and waves back.

Jake gets out of the car and pulls out Billy wheelchair from the back and helps Billy get on it.

"Hey, come to visit your truck?" Bella says and Jake laughs.

"Looks good, got that dent out" Jake smiles.

"Yeah" She smiles.

"Actually we came to visit your flat screen" Billy says.

"FIRST MARINERS GAME OF THE SEASON!" I yell getting all excited.

"That's my girl!" Billy yells and points at me. "Plus Jacob here keeps bugging me about see you again"

"Uuuuh burn" I walk down the step and hug Billy.

"Great, dad thanks"

"Just keeping it real, son" He smiles and winks at me.

"Vitamin R" dad walks up from behind me.

"Well done, chief"

"Harry Clearwater's homemade fish fries" He passes them to Jacob.

"Hell yessss" I throw my fist in the air.

"Good man" says my dad and lays the beer on Billy's lap to push his wheelchair and I loop my arm around my dads arm to follow them inside.

"Any luck with that Waylon case?"

"Well, I don't think it was an animal that killed him"

"More like a blood sucking demon" I say under my breath, Billy gives me a side eye but doesn't say anything.

"Never thought it was" Billy says directing his eyes to mine.

"So spread the word out at the Rez, huh? Keep the kids out of the woods" I let go of my dad to let him bring up Billy, Bella stands next to me.

"Will do, don't want no one else getting hurt, do we?" Billy looks at Bella and I, as if he knew what we knew, Bella and I look at each other and back at Billy.