frolicsome

To say y/n was unhappy with the seating arrangement would be an understatement she wanted her own seat to be specific the front seat next to the drivers seat but she got stuck between the two betas jiro wasn't nd he was a serious,quiet guy  who hardly spoke and she didn't mind that because she was the quiet type but on the other side she was finding it really hard to deal with the frustratingly flirty iwao.

It was bad enough she had to deal with his ridiculously cheesy pick up lines that never seemed to end but not even fifteen minutes into the ride she had to deal with him physically clinging to her.

Her space was invaded by someone she hasn't even known for an hour and that set the girl on edge she was kind of like a cat in water and she was trying so hard to keep her claws from protruding.

The orange haired male clung to her arm holding it as if she were the only thing keeping him alive he grabbed her face looking deep into her black eyes.

The girl backed away until she backed straight into jiro for a second she forgot they were in the backseat of a car and then once again iwao was staring into the dark abyss you would call her eyes.

"Your eyes are like the ocean..."

"So drown you dumb werewhore"

Instead of listening to the insults jiro was throwing at him iwao was leaning forward puckered lips even though he was only gonna kiss her forehead the girl ducked her head which resulted in two pairs of lips meeting up and neither side was happy about it.

Jiro pushed iwao away so hard that car door dented y/n looked at them feeling guilty about the fact that she ducked she apologized profusely the men in front just laughed at the situation their betas were in neither of them getting involved they were just gonna be spectators the girl looked at them practically pleading with her eyes.

Issey gave in and let the girl he sat in the middle of his brother and iwao.

"Iwao I know I look hotter than my brother but please don't try to kiss me"

Issey tried to joke but it didn't work jiro and iwao were.

"I was just trying to be affectionate towards y/n" he looked at the girl sadly if you didn't want me to touch you all you had to do was say that and I would've left you alone instead you avoid it and make me kiss him"

Iwao was half joking but the girl was falling for it hook,line and sinker and she was about to apologize again but seiji decided to put a stop to it.

"Y/n he was joking there's no need to feel guilty his like this with every girl he meets and his not used to people not falling in love with him at first site so you're like a challenge to him don't let him get to you"

The girl nodded at the alpha while iwao glared at him for ruining his fun

Eventually they had to swap seat again because all three men were too big for the back so issey went back to the front and y/n went back again this time though jiro sat in the middle and let y/n sit on the right he wanted peace and this was the only way that would happen.

Y/n put her earphones on and listened to music and eventually when listening she fell asleep he head fell on jiro's shoulder the male tensed up when he felt something land on his shoulder and looked to his right to see the girl asleep he smiled gently before placing her head on his lap so she would not hurt her neck he heard a scoff but decided to ignore it.

"So you get to be a whore but when I do it then it becomes a problems"

Jiro covered the girl's ears before whisper yelling

"Oh for fucks sake shut the hell up she's sleeping"

Jiro removed his hands from her ears but placed one hand in her hair,he wasn't the type for the lovey dovey bullshit but he did like y/n's hair her black locks entranced him and he couldn't stop touching them he kept running his fingers through her hair.

While paying with her hair jiro also fell asleep so iwao took this as an opportunity and removed jiros hand from the girls hair and pulled her gently so that her head was in his lap and her legs were in jiros lap.

It was isseys turn to drive so seiji watched everything that happened through the review mirror he had never seen his beta this desperate to get someone's attention then again he never had the need to beg for attention iwao was always surrounded by girls with good looks athletes body and shit personality women were constantly falling at his feet begging him to date them.

He never dated anyone though he had the occasional one night stand but always told them beforehand that he was only interested in a sexual relationship but then he met his mate and he fell absolutely and completely  in love with her when she died three months after they had gotten married he went back to just sleeping  around every second night he would bring home a different girl but seiji wouldn't let make y/n a one night stand he knew iwao thought the girl was playing hard to get so seiji decided when the tie is right he will knock some sense into him 

( hi guys hope everyone is doing well ,once again thanks to everyone who reads,likes,comments and adds to reading list all of you are appreciated,please let me know what you think about this chapter)