200-300k special!

HELLO EVERYONE! Thank you so much for 300k! This book has come so far and it's one of my favorites so far! This book has helped me grow my platform so much! I am so grateful for all of the votes and reads! I made this page for you all enjoy!😈

SOME WEIRD STORY EXTRAS!!

Y/n  and Lilo did get married and had two kids named Saiko and Yuji.

Y/n ended up dying at 112 from old age after that she agreed that it was the best way to die.

When Y/n was a baby she used to kick people that would peek into her crib.

The tooth fairy for Y/n was Sanemi the reason she figured out it was him is because she found a box full of her teeth.(One of the reasons why she was scared of him💀)

When Y/n was a baby she thought Yoriichi and her dad were the same person so she got confused when she saw them in the same room.

Y/n had sleepovers at the Ubayashiki estate si she was upset after she couldn't go due to Oyakata being sick.

When Y/n and Michikatsu first met in the dream world they just stared at each other because they didn't know what to say.

Lilo doesn't hate Giyu he's scared of him because he looks like his brother.

When Tanjiro found Y/n again he wanted to really make sure it was her so he sniffed her it scared Y/n so bad that she refused to go near the infirmary

Kenya make the eyes on his mask blue and green to match his eyes.

Yoriichi refused to leave Y/n alone at the red light district because Well it's the red light district

Y/n used to pretend to be deaf to get free things in public.

Y/n, Shinobu, and Giyu played Family with Y/n and it ended with Giyu and Shinobu getting a divorce and Shinobu getting custody of Y/n.

Michikatsu and Yoriichi met Lilo to see if he was good enough for Y/n the first time Lilo was respectful to them

Tengen and his wives hide money under Y/n's pillow

Michikatsu found Akaza in purgatory one of the weirdest interactions they've had.

What Kyojuro and Senjuro's mom told Y/n was that their dad replaced their pet hamster because he died from a heart attack.

When Y/n was a baby people had to watch her all the time because of how many times she had almost killed herself.

There's almost at least one week of very year where Y/n would follow Nezuko or Tanjiro around 24/7

When Lilo was a baby he used to jump out of his crib or any high place he was on

Kanao reads Y/n books before she sleeps!

HERE IS A VISUAL OF Y/N I WANTED TO MAKE MORE CHARATERS BUT I WAS BUSY I'LL JUST ADD THEM LATER LOL!

NOW TIME FOR THE MEMES!!

And that was pretty much it also follow me of tiktok and instagram! MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈