The neigboor

Hello again...You see all the pics I found r all in pintrest, am very sorry if I don't credit the artist

      -stand_purevanilla123

  (Yes stan him)

*Alarm Clock rings*

*4:50 am, Sunday*

"Ugh.." Pastry says while trying to get up. She then begin to stretch out of her bed to wash her face and get ready to the chruch. . She got up and changed into her formal outfit as usual. "What happens to my stock of - " She then cuts her sentence realized she only have one pair of sets of her outfit. Looks like she would have wash her others once she is back from work. Looked like she cannot get her outfit dirty or messy.

'Hmmm, should I eat breakfeast..?' She thought to herself. She decided to skip for today. She hopped her shoes on and tied her hair into a bun. Then placeses her vail as she headed outside

Red Velvet woke up early.., "Woof !" Chiffin barked. "Hey your up early today.!" Red said. He got ready for because Chiffion wanted an early walk. Red Velvet begined to tied his hair up and weard a normal white T-shirt with sweats.

"Catch!" He said To the cake hound while throwing a chew bites. He then prepared just toast today.

Pastry then walked out of her house, walking calmly not knowing any distruptions would be caused. The cookie looked down at the road. Seems like it rained. She then drifed off on the walking road to hear some chatter, "Ah-! Chiffion wait up boy!!"

*CLANK

"Oh my!" Pastry exclaimed, "my outfit!" Pastry had been fallen down due to the cake hounds owner. They both got up and her outfit was all dirty and wet by a puddle. "OH no, sir- ma'am! I'm so sorry, look how can I make it up too you!?" Red velvet yelled. "No-no it's alright." She says, "I'm pretty sure-" then she forgotten that that was her last pare of her attire. "Look. I'm sorry I had no idea my dog would have been such a mess this moring." He said as he was looking at chiffion. Pastry then looked at the male cookie, Chiffion then barked,, "Not now Chiffion!" Red Velvet said in a normal and calm tone while bending down to pat him.. Then Pastry noticed a scratch on his arm. Also realizing that on his other arm was like half cake! Kinda fimalliar? "Oh.. My , your arm? Is it hurt " Pastry cookie said worriedly. "Oh no. I think I should be fine." As he said while maybe touching a small grip of his scratch wouldn't feel pain. "Ow-!" He quietly said. Pastry kinda felt guilty, but so did Red Velvet for triping on her making her dress go bad.

She then though to herself. Then passed for a second, "come in my house, I'll fix that !" She said while grabbing his cake hand. Red Velvet stood there but just decided to go, his arm was hurt anyways. Followed along him was Chiffion. They all steped in the house as Pastry grabbed a couple of things. "Don't you have work.?" The male cookie asked. Pastry then realized what he had said but didn't care now. "Yes but my outfit is ruined so I cannot go, instead I will help you with your wound...Oh, sit down."

Chiffion was just stood sitting on front of Red Velvet looking at him.. "What?!" He quietly said to Chiffion. The cake hound then begin to whine. "Okay okay, I'm sorry too but are you also-"

Pastry sat next to him with a wipes and other stuff?.. "It might hurt." She says. "It prob wont- ow!" He struggled. Pastry then begin to wraps the wound with a wrap. "So uhhh.. your a nun huh?" Red Velvet said. " Yes indeed, but I cannot go today because my outfit was runied." Pastry said. They both felt really guilty,  especially Red. "But you can make it up to me!" Pastry Cookie said. "Oh okay.?" He said unsurly. "You shall call the chruch saying Pastry Cannot make it because she is sick, if I say that they probably won't believe me.."  Pastry says. Red Velvet let out a small chuckle, "That's not so bad, let's go with it!"

Pastry had finished wrapping his arm , "here the phone" She handed him. "Just like we practiced!"

*BEEEEPP*

A random Sister: Hello?

Red Velvet : HI this is Sister p  uhhh brother, I came to imform that she cannot make it today. She's sick..

Shadow sister : GIMME THAT, So what. Oh Sister doesn't have a brother. (What Sister r we talking about, ofc it's Pastry, she almost always late!)

Red Velvet: she dose now,  now she is sick she can't attend or else she gets everyone else sick.

*phone was hanged up*

"Not like we practice but that was good!" Pastry smiled. Red also smiled but just realized her name..Sounds utterly familiar , who knows that's probably a popular name now? "Well I'll be leaving,  tsk tsk, comin' Chiffion " He said as he opened the door.

"Uhm goodbye sir-"

"It's Red Velvet.. Oh also goodbye ma-"

"It's Pastry."

Then they both stood at still silently

'Wait Red Velvet..Of course it's him he has his long hair and I FORGOT HE EVEN HAS A CAKE HOUND. This is going to be akaward for now..' She thought to herself

'Pastry.? Seemed awfully fim- oh, how silly it's her..that's awkward.' Red Velvet thought. I don't know if ima gonna see that neighbor the same way but who knows, after what she did'

(Yes they both were very stupid had no idea that that was them)