𝐗𝐈𝐈

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-50 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-25 comments💬.

ZOHRA

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 25 TH, 2021:
6:45 P.M.

"Unt unt you bet not" Tribe said pushing my hand away from my door handle.

After a 35 minute drive we finally made it to my grandparents Texas home and boy was it packed.

Since, Tribe ain't know where he was going we of course took my car and I drove us over here.

"Before we go in I wanna let you know my uncles and pop-pop gone try and gang up on you they did the same thing to Majesty's man" I said looking at him then he nodded.

"Ok baby gimme a kiss" he said leaning over then I leaned over and connected our lips for a short heated kiss.

"I love you" I said caressing his cheek with a snile.

"I love you more" he said with a big smile.

Opening his car door he got out and closed the door then he opened the back door and grabbed the sweet potato pies he helped me bake which was so cute and fun then he closed the door.

Walking to my side he used his right hand to open my door and help me out the car and then he closed the door behind him and locked it using my door handle.

Caressing my face he leaned down and kissed me passionately then he pecked my lips a few times then pulled away with a big smile causing me to smile.

"I'm happy you came" I said grabbing his hand.

"I'm happy I got an invitation" he said as we walked to the front of the house.

"You finna be my man of course handsome" I said causing his cheeks to heat up causing me to cheese.

"You look so cute when you blush" I say then he licked his lips.

"Thanks ma but ian no cute nigga imma fine nigga" he said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Don't get in yo head" I said then he started laughing.

"You made me this way baby I wasn't as confident in myself before I met you if I'm being honest" he said causing me to look up at me.

"That's crazy because same I never felt as pretty as I do now you give me that boost of confidence everyday and I'm so thankful for that you appreciate everything about me and that's what I missing" I said causing him to smile.

"And I'm thankful for you beautiful and baby I would spend all day worshiping you, you alone then yo body" he said with a smirk causing me to blush.

"Unt unt cut it out" I said causing him to laugh as he helped me up the stairs and as soon as we got to the front door it opened.

"ZOZO" Carmen my favorite cousin screamed.

"Hey giiirrrll" I said hugging her.