Chapter 16

Aurora's pov

I knew something wasn't right when Isabella lost balance when she got up but she just said that she got up too fast.

I should have trusted my gut feelings

We were about half way back to the house when Isabella signalled for me to stop, we need to get going though her brothers are probably worried sick...I hope they didn't tell my dad, oh I'm so dead if they did!

Just as I'm getting off my bike I see Isabella stumble over to a tree and she's holding it for support. Immediately when i see this I start to rush over to her

"Hey Izz you alright?" I question as I begin to make my way over to her and I notice how pail her skin is under her helmet. Something is definitely wrong.

"G-Get Cristian" Is all Isabella mumbled before she collapsed.

No no no no no

I run over to where Isabella is and i quickly take her helmet off and check for a pulse

FOUND ONE!

I look through Isabella's pockets to see if she has a phone on her so I can call for help but just my luck she doesn't. I can't leave her out here while I get help. COME ON THINK AURORA JUST THINK!

MY NECKLACE!

6 years ago dad gave me my mum's old necklace when she passed away and it has a tracker in it but it can only send my location to him, my brother and also the eldest Accardi brother when I click it 3 times. It sends it to Alessandro because his dad and my dad used to be best mates and my brother is his best mate, but it sends it to him just in case it's a situation where my dad and brother are stuck too!

The tracker basically sends out an SOS

Hopefully the boys come soon! I have no clue what is happening to Izzy, I wish I could have stopped this from happening.

Alessandro's pov

"We should start Isabella's treatment as soon as possible." Cristian said as we were both in my office at home talking about Isabella and her treatment.

"Well why haven't we started already!" I really wish that my brother would just hurry up and start the treatment.

"Alessandro it's not that simple, we had to get a certain treatment for her, make sure her blood and the cancer reacts in the right way to the medicine otherwise it might not even help her." Cristian tried explaining.

"Ok I get it, when is the most possible time to start it?" I run my hands through my hair in frustration as I look up to Cristian's stressed face.

"Well I was thinking maybe in a couple of days but if Isabella's up to it we could start it earlier like tomorrow, the sooner the better." As soon as Cristian starts to explain this clover starts to bark.

"Don't they know how to shut up that dog!" I say pinching the bridge of my nose and just then the barking gets louder, the boys must be taking their motorbikes.

"Remind me why you agreed to letting the boys have dirtbikes again?" Cristian laughs as he can tell I'm getting more and more annoyed by the minute.

"I didn't" A sigh escaped my mouth as I looked down at Isabella's old medical records that were hidden under her dad's last name so we couldn't find her. "Can you go shut up the dog"

"Fine, just know you owe me" Cristian states as he begins to stand up.

"I don't owe anyone anything, people owe me" I snicker.

Cristian begins to reach for the door handle but just before he could pull the door open it is pushed open in a hurry and the twins run in with scared and annoyed faces. They did something.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Is all that Cristian could say before I cut in.

"If you're not on the bikes, who are?" Standing up I make my way over to Dante and Rafaello.

"Well you see it's not our fault we were just about to go for a ride and Dante had to tie up his shoes so we stopped to do that" Rafaello started to ramble on about how Dante ties up his shoes wrong?

"Stop stalling and tell me what's going on right now!" I take a step forward and stare at both of them until one of them decides to fess up.

"Isabella and Aurora took the bikes'" Dante blurts out then immediately covers his hand over his mouth.

"THEY WHAT!" I turn to see Aurora's older brother Lorenzo standing at the door looking furious. "I left that bloody girl for 20 minutes because she forgot her phone so I had to get it and she decided it was a good Idea to take the bike!"

"If Isabella has her phone we can track her down, simple." Dante just shrugs as Antonio walks in confused.

"Hey, do you guys know where Isabella is? I went looking for her in her room but she wasn't there, only her phone was." Antonio walks straight over to one of the couches in my office and sits down without a care.

He really can't read the room.

"Isabella took the bikes" Rafaello says extremely annoyed

"ISABELLA TOOK WHAT!" In marches Camillo, oh Isabella you are in some deep shit.

"Oh great who started the family meeting, we might as well get the dog in here too!" Rafaello almost yells, almost the key word because he would dare to piss off me and his other older brothers even more.

"Send out ever guard on the property to look for them!" I say as I sit back down at my desk searching on my laptop for security footage of what way they went into the forest.

"But Alessandro thats a lot of people what about w-"

"NOW" I yell frustrated, shutting up Dante straight away.

The room is very tense as the boys begin to become more angry and worried by the second.

"That's it I'm going out looking for them." I watch as Camillo storms out of the room, probably going to get on one of the other dirt bikes we have hidden away. The bike is so well hidden away none of the younger siblings know about it.

"I'm taking the Quad bike out to look for them as well." Antonio follows behind Camillo disappearing down the hall.

~~~~~~

Its been two hours now and we have about 300 of our men out searching for them on our property which is just under one thousand acres of land and most of it is forest. There still hasn't been any sign of the girls, we found a dirt bike track but turns out it was just an old track that led to a dead end.

"Are you sure there's no way we can track them, no tracker we attached to one of them?" Dante growns leaning further back in his chair being swallowed by the dark leather

"When Aurora does get back I definitely will be putting a tracker into her!" Lorenzo states, He has been pacing around the room the whole time, Cristian had to convince him not to call their dad because that will just cause a lot more stress for me.

"Didn't we put a tracker in Aurora's necklace, why can't we access that!" Rafaello shoots out of his chair.

"It can only be accessed when a distressed signal has been put out, you idiot" Dante mumbled the last part hoping his twin wouldn't have heard him but from the change in Rafaello's facial expression i could tell he noticed.

Just before the boys were going to start fighting for the fifth time of the day Lorenzo and my phones started going off, glancing down I saw it's a distress call.

A distress call from Aurora's tracker.

Something has gone wrong

**********

Sorry for the long wait. I have had a very busy couple of weeks and I haven't had the time to write much. Thanks everyone for the support and i hope you have a great Christmas. I hope you like the story so far, please keep voting and commenting.