twenty eight

Luna's POV
~*~

I woke up super late, my body catching up on much needed rest. The bed was empty beside me meaning that Taehyung had left and by the sound of it I was the only one home considering it was noon.

After washing up, I get changed into a blue tank top and some white track pants.

I quickly pull my hair into a high messy ponytail while walking out of the dorm

I quickly pull my hair into a high messy ponytail while walking out of the dorm. I make my way to the underground car park, smiling when I see Jae.

"Morning Lulu," Jae opens the car door for me.

"Good morning," I reply whilst jumping into the car.

Once Jae hops in on the other side, he leans forward towards the driver.

"HYBE building please," He says before sitting back and putting his seatbelt on.

"So, how was the party?" Jae asks, looking over at me as the driver starts the car and drives off.

"It was really good," I smile, remembering the night before it went to shit.

I look out the window thinking of what I needed to do today, Since I had no offical schedule besides attending Music Bank tonight to perform Eclipse again that meant I could spend the afternoon practising my Got It choreography by myself.

I jump out the car once we finally reach HYBE, saying goodbye to Jae before making my way up the building using the facial recognition scanner to access the upper levels. I walk through the main hallway and unlock one of the empty dance practice rooms.

~*~

After practicing my Got It choreography the best I could without my backup dancers, I walk towards the mirrored wall to lean against it while catching my breath, the mirror smoking up from my fast breathing. 

When I raise my head, I spot Jungkook in the mirror standing silently by the door.

Fuck.

They must also have dance practice right now considering how sweaty Jungkook was, dressed in a white tshirt and some black sweatpants.

I don't say anything as I walk over to the computer and begin looking for a song.

"I came to apologise," Jungkook's voice sounds out.

I look over my shoulder to find him now standing right behind me.

"Uhuh," I murmur, zoning my attention down at the computer in front of me.

"Luna-ssi," Jungkook clicks his tongue in annoyance.

"Mmm?" I mumble back to him.

A gasp escapes my lips when Jungkook's hands land on my waist suddenly turning me around to face him.

Jungkook moves his hands from my waist and rests them either side of me on the desk, trapping me in.