side story part one

Another day, another mischief with Venti around. But luckily this time he have a reason to run around doing silly things.

.

Just this morning traveller found Venti and Xiao under a tree near the Stone Gate. Just watching the two of them act so lovey dovey makes both traveller and Paimon nausea. So what better things to do then to interrupt their time like every good friends do right? With each step the traveller carefully and quietly get closer to the two immortals.

"BOO!! what's up love birds?" The traveller reveal themselves.
"Hi Venti! Hi Xiao!" Paimon greet them in her squeaky, sometimes annoying, voice.

The action shock Xiao more then Venti. He was so sure they were alone just a moment ago...it seems like traveller are getting more skilled everyday. But how long were they there for? Did they see Xiao leaning against Venti shoulder? Oh archons please don't. That'll be embarrassing!

"Oh hi traveller! Watcha doing here? Someone ask a favour again?" Venti talked like nothing happened, even teased them. Ah it seems like Xiao is the only one who turns into a red tomato over the smallest and most innocent things in this relationship. Venti doesn't mind that of course, he thinks that part of him is very cute and entertaining to witness.

Seeing the reaction the traveller get from the surprise attack, with Venti still calm and xiao flustered and trying to hide his red ears, they think it's still not enough. On a whim, the traveller just taught of a really fun idea to get the two immortals into...

"We have a favour to ask you both" the traveller said. Yes, for once the traveller is asking others for favour and not the other way around.

"You do?" Both Xiao and Venti replied simultaneously.

"We do?" Paimon joined the conversation too.

The traveller shot a glare to Paimon signalling 'just play along!' they're lucky that they have been travelling together for long enough to be able to communicate just like that. Paimon got the message immediately and quickly correct herself, "uh- yes! Yes we do!"

Well this is a surprise to the couple. Still, Venti is willing to help with anything traveller ask for. Xiao even more, as a Yaksha and a friend he is absolutely loyal in this situations.
"What favour?" Xiao asked.

Traveller had thought about this on the spot too. They're not planning to just give them simple tasks like clearing some hilichurls camp or anything like that, after all that would be too easy for an archon and a Yaksha.
"Three task for both of you" the traveller hold up three fingers Infront of them.

"One, in Mondstadt. Find the boy who was raised by wolves and assist him." The traveller puts down one finger and is now left two.

"Two, in Liyue. A rockstar is preparing for her performance, she will need some help." Another finger was put down, now left one.

"And three, in inazuma. Uh...just go there first, a lot of people need helps there." The last finger is finally down.

"My, my traveller. Your way of speaking is the same as a riddle-master! Also, this sounds like an adventure-quest-vacation-to-see-around-the-world type thingy rather then a mere favour.." Venti said in a teasing tone. It looks like the journey would be longer then expected but he was even more interested in it that way.

"See it however you see fit. Maybe I just want to show off all the awesome friends I make during my travels?" The traveller jokes. Deep down they just want to occupy the couple so that their cheesy action aren't in sight while the traveller were busy fighting hilichurl. Seriously, why can't they just choose were to have a date at either Mondstadt or Liyue and ends up hanging around the Stone Gate? That place is ridiculed with monsters and they were still able to be so flirtly!

So it would be a great thing to have some peace around here while giving the couple a good vacation date!

"Also, feel free to ask any help with people you come across with. Just mention my name and you'll be assisted right away!" The traveller boosted.

"Yup yup! Both Paimon and the traveller is well known in this three nation! We're like celebrities!!" Paimon didn't let go of the chance to share some of the fame too.

Venti looked at Xiao who haven't display any sigh of disagreement with what the traveller just offered.
"Heh, ok then! You want to challenge us? We'll see which duo is more popular once this trip is over!" Venti laughs, placing one arm on Xiao shoulder.

"We'll do our best" Xiao assured the traveller about the tasks they entrusted onto them. Seems like he misses all the parts were the traveller hinted that this is all just for giggles. Typical Xiao...but anyway, the adventure starts now!!

Author notes: Hi! Probably didn't expect an update huh? Hehe. All the nice comments I get everyday from this old fanfic really helps my mood, especially when I feel really really down!! So pls let me write some side stories to show my improvement in creating plot... I'll try to do better!!
ᕙ (° ~ ° ~)