chapter-15

Author POV

Spring Night club~~~

"Jungkook stop staring that photo, it looks creepy" Baekhyun said while shaking his head. "I just can't stop thinking about this Cutie. Fuck! How can a boy so beautiful? He still look cute and sexy at the same time. His soft pinkish cheeks, his button nose, his beautiful eyes, his kissable plump lips. I wonder how it feels when kiss those plump lips. His thigh, Ahhh! That ass wahhhh! Fuck Jeon Jungkook. You went crazy after that cutie huh" Jungkook said while smirking.

"Hyung I need another favor from you!" Jungkook said while sipping his drink. "What's it?" Baekhyun said with frowning eyebrows. "Find another secretary" Jungkook said blankly. "What!!! For the god sake, its third time your changing your secretary in this year. Its not easy to find experienced one" Baekhyun said while giving Jungkook death stare.

"Hyung, I know. Its not my fault though. I want professionals, not sluts. I don't want to see that bitch again. Make it fast." Jungkook said and Baekhyun nodded.

Next morning

Jimin's Mansion

The sun shines through the window in Jimin's room. It's already 10 a.m. but whole mansion was silent. No one woke up yet because of yesterday's incident.

Jimin opened his eyes trying to process what happened last night. Jimin woke up with sting in his head. He got up from his bed and went straight to bathroom which was attached to his room. He brushed his teeth and took a short shower.

He dressed himself in comfortable sweat pant and t-shirt after showering.

Jimin walked downstairs. Jimin saw his brother sitting on couch while looking at some file with Taehyung on his lap. Tae was sleeping while nuzzling Yoongi's crock of the neck, wrapped his arm around Yoongi's waist tightly. Jimin lightly chuckled at the cute sight, took his phone and clicked some photos.

Yoongi suddenly heard the sound of camera click and snapped his head towards the sound with frowned eyebrow, that immediately changed into soft smile.

"Good morning hyung" Jimin said while chuckling at cute behavior of his soulmate. "Good Morning Minnie" Yoongi greeted him more like whisper. Jimin sat on couch next them.

"How's your sleep? Good? How are you felling now?" Yoongi said turning his head to Jimin. "Better. My head little stings other than that I'm fine" Jimin said.

"We have to visit hospital today. I have contacted Dr. Kim" Yoongi said. "Hyung I'm totally fine. I don't want to visit hospital" Jimin said while whining with pout.

"What do you mean fine Jimin? Do you know, how tensed we were when we found you in that same state?" Yoongi whispered yelled at him. "It's nothing serious, hyung please" Jimin said while looking down at his lap and playing with his fingers. "Are you kidding me? Nothing serious? Look I don't know what you are thinking but I have made my decision" Yoongi said with stern voice, Jimin opened his mouth to say something but it was cut off by Yoongi "and its final".

Thank you for reading and voting. Please support me.

I purple you 💜