36

And I think I love him too...

The realization hit me like a ton of bricks. I did love him. I don't know when, where or how it happened. All I knew was he loved me, and I loved him. My life just got more complicated.

Well fuck me...

This didn't exactly fit into my plans. I has made a promise to Selene. One I intended to keep. So loving him was not an option. Loving anyone ever again, was no longer an option.

I'd need to think of something, and quick. For now however my main focus is on the mess of a man piled on the floor. Still groaning in pain.

Good... you deserve it....

"Have some guards come collect him, and take him to your best cell."

I know he knew what I meant when I said it. I wanted him in the high-security cell. I wanted to make sure there was no chance of escape. I want to make sure he suffers.

He merely nods in reply. No sooner his eyes glaze over, the telltale sign he's mindlinking. A few minutes later two guards enter and take Lane from the room. He doesn't even bother to put up a fight.

I'll deal with him again later.

"Hey, are you alright?" Zane says pulling me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, I was just thinking. Got a lot on my mind."

"Oh yeah? Like what exactly?"

"It doesn't matter. Come on lets go, we need to get ready."

I walk from the room and head to the elevator, with Zane following close behind. I'm still going to go through with the Luna ceremony, I have to. Zane gets off on his office floor, and I continue up to the room. I find my sister and the girls waiting for me when I get off on my floor.

"There you are! We've been waiting for you!" Lex exclaims.

"Come on we have to get you ready!" Zara says next.

I know they're all excited to help me, but I just can't shake this feeling. Like there's somethings wrong. Or like something bad is about to happen. I try to shake it off.

We head into my room and I head for the bathroom. I take a shower, enjoying the solidarity for a moment. Once I'm in my underwear I head out to face the crazies that want to 'dress me up'.

I'm not a damn barbie...

Zara gets to work on my makeup, while lex starts blow-drying my hair. Once my hair is dry Talia gets to work on fixing it. Meanwhile Layla is just chatting away about how excited she is, and that maybe she'll finally meet her mate.

Finally it's time to get dressed. Layla walks out with my dress in her hands and I let out a small gasp. It's the most beautiful and elegant red dress I've ever seen.

(Her in her dress)

(Her in her dress)

Wow...

I stand in front of the mirror admiring the work the girls had done. I looked like a completely different person. I think I was in slight shock at how I could look like this.

My makeup was classic yet modern, with a red to black smokey eye and sleak cat eyeliner. She had done an amazing job with the contouring of my face. Putting bronzer, highlighter and blush in all the right places. My bright red lips pulling the look together.

The girls have all left to go get themselves ready. My nerves started to get the best of me. Which could only mean one thing, it was time to go meet Zane. I headed out the door, running in to non other that Zane himself.

Zanes POV

Breath-taking...

That's the only way I can describe the girl, no the woman in front of me. She is absolutely and unequivocally breath-taking. Words do her beauty no justice. She is truly a sight to behold.

In just a few short moments, she'll be my Luna. My rock, my life, my love, my everything. I couldn't be happier or ask for a better mate. Sometimes I think she deserves the better mate. But I'll do everything in my power to be the best mate I can to her.

"You look absolutely beautiful." I tell her.

She blushes and looks away shyly. It's so damn cute. I grab her hand and bring it up to my lips. I gently place a kiss on the back of her hand. Which only makes the blushing brighter, I love it.

I want to make her blush for other reasons...

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." She says looking at me through her lashes.

I'm glad she realizes I've put effort in to how I look for her tonight. Hell, I always do for her; but tonight is important. I'm just wearing an all black suit. But still, I must say it looks damn good on me.

I'm so excited and happy to be doing the Luna ceremony with her. I think she'll be a great Luna for this pack. I offer my arm to her and she takes it.

"Shall we?"

Authors Note: Don't forget to vote & comment!!!
More Votes = More chapters