Part 40

"Oi, dumbass, wake up." A voice spoke from beside the sleeping couple, Akira's eyes peering open to find his best friend standing above him.

"Hmph, don't wake Mikey, what's wrong?" Akira mumbled, glancing over his shoulder to find a puff of blonde hair sticking in all directions. A small smile formed on his face as he looked back to Asahi who rolled his eyes.

"We have that meeting with Raiden and those two Black Dragon guys." Asahi spoke causing Akira to mumble a small okay, nodding to his co-captain who motioned towards the door.

"I'll be in the living room, your mom made breakfast." Asahi spoke as he left the room, m Akira tiredly nodding as he yawned, before sitting up in his bed. The black haired boy smiled as he looked down at the sleeping boy, running his fingers up Mikey's back before leaning down.

"I gotta go, but stay as long as you'd like." Akira whispered to the sleeping boy, lightly kissing his head and smiling to himself.

"Where you go?" Mikey sleepily mumbled, having his eyes barely peaking open and staring slightly irritated at his boyfriend. It was clear that the blonde didn't want him to leave. Akira smiled at the boy, slightly amused as he caressed the boy's cheek.

"I've got some stuff to do with Asahi, don't worry, I'm a big boy, I can handle myself," Akira mumbled causing the blonde to slightly nod.

"Go back to sleep, baby. I'll be back before ya know it, okay?"  Akira asked, the boy nodding and leaning up to the boy. The black-haired boy smiled before leaning down, placing a kiss on his lips.

Akira made sure the boy was back asleep before standing up from the bed and pulling on a hoodie with some joggers and a beanie before leaving the room and walking down the stairs.

"Of course, thank you so much." Asahi spoke as he bowed to the mother of the Baji household, Akira walked into the room with another yawn.

"Good morning, lovely! Is Mikey coming down?" Mrs.Baji asked causing Akira to shake his head, grabbing an apple from the counter.

"He probably will in an hour or so, he was tired last night," Akira spoke, his mom nodding with a smile as she promised to save him some breakfast. The two boys left the home, getting onto Akira's bike and taking off towards the park near his house where he agreed to meet Raiden at.

"You sure about this?" Asahi asked, getting off of the bike as Akira did, the other captain lightly shaking his head.

"No, not really. I don't trust them at all, but if we're gonna start a war, we're gonna need some information on who we're fighting." Akira spoke as the two walked up the hill, his two toned friends sitting at a small rest area with the two ex-black dragons sitting next to him.

"Yo! Aki!" Raiden greeted them with a small wave as the two approached them. Akira nodded as he took a seat next to the group, Asahi still standing.

"Captains," Koko spoke, slightly tilting his expensive sunglasses down at him.

"Hey, Heard you guys needed some help." Inui spoke before taking a sip of his drink. An amused smile appeared on Akira's face before looking around.

"Yeah, something like that..." Akira mumbled before running a hand through his hair.

"Listen, I'm gonna cut straight to it, this gang seems like the biggest gang in all of Tokyo. I mean- I don't know who's NOT in it at this point." Akira spoke causing the two to nod, following their captain's words.