Chapter 34 : Revenge is Sweeter

I skipped inside Az's room closely followed by my highly amused boyfriend

I skipped inside Az's room closely followed by my highly amused boyfriend. Placing the crown carefully on his table, I went on to open his closet and grabbed one of his many black shirts.

This man is obsessed with black, I think I'm going to buy him a yellow hoodie.

Taking a pair of sweats and the shirt I made my way to his washroom.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Az asked, grabbing my wrist gently and tugging me towards him and I squeaked as he pulled me closer to his chest.

"I'm going to the washroom to change, Az not to Greenland." I sighed.

"Why do you have to change so fast? And what happened to baby, hmm? I like it when you call me that." He said.

I placed my chin on his chest and looked up at him.

How can someone be so beautiful? Now I can't even read my favourite book without thinking about him.

"You're staring at me. Why? Can't get enough of me?" He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah. I can't get enough of you." I said honestly and I watched as he blinked, a soft smile twitched on his lips and a light pink blush rose high on his cheeks.

"I love you so damn much." He mumbled and leaned down to press his soft lips against mine.

"I'm going to go change." I said as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Fine. But first let me take a picture." He said and fished out his phone.

I nodded and took it from him, flipping the camera to the selfie mode. I grinned brightly and Az wrapped his hands around me, nuzzling his face to the crook of me neck.

"Okay?" I asked and he nodded happily and took his phone back and I shook my head in amusement before waking my way to his washroom.

After changing I waltzed back into the room to find Az lying on the bed, his hair slightly damp and curling.

"You took a bath?" I asked as I neared,

"Yeah, I used the spare washroom. Come on, I've already put on the movie." He said and patted the seat next to him. I hummed in reply and climbed on the bed.

Az grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, so that my back was tightly pressed against his chest. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my bare shoulder before playing the movie, his fingers gently brushing through my hair. Sighing, I leaned more into his touch.

Fifteen minutes into the movie, I don't think neither of us were paying any attention to it. Maybe it was the fact that neither of us were scared of horror movies or maybe because of the nagging questions in my head.

"What are you thinking, love?" He asked,pausing the movie and lightly kissed the top of my head.

"Nothing." I lied