Episode 103: Thanos VS Darkseid

It's been a few days since Rwby watched Roshi vs Jeraiya as we see it is now night and Rwby is ready to watch another Death battle

"Alright we got all of our homework done so how about a Death Battle episode and we'll call it a night?" Weiss said.

"Alright! We so deserved this." Yang said as Ruby cued up the episode and Blake gathered uo all the snacks and other stuff as we see them all ready to watch the newest episode.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Wiz: Power. Some spend entire lives in search of it, while for others, it is their birthright. But what truly matters in the end, is how it's used.

"Kinda like my silver eyes." Ruby commented.

Boomstick: Like with Thanos, the ultimate villain of the Avengers.

"Ultimate villian? Eh doesn't seem like much." Yang said.

"Uh didn't you fight Salem and she was super strong?" Weiss asked.

"And I retract my statement." Yang said.

Wiz: And Darkseid, arch-nemesis to the Justice League.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Thanos

Wiz: Over a million years ago, when mankind's evolution first broke away from the apes, the cosmic Celestials arrived on Earth. They experimented on the human race, creating three separate variants: The powerful and beautiful Eternals, destined for immortality, those with a latent mutated gene, which would one day spawn the X-Men, and a deformed, disturbing sub-species known as the Deviants.

"Like the grim?" Ruby asked.

"Eh kind of, I guess." Weiss replied.

Boomstick: Like that one website with all the porn!

"Absolutely not!" Weiss shouted.

"Yang what's-" Ruby was about to ask but was cut off by Yang saying "Don't ask Ruby, we'll uh, tell you some other time, or never." She replied.

Wiz: What?

Boomstick: Anyway, the Eternals eventually colonized the moons of Saturn, thanks to this science wizard named Mentor, whose collar's like the lampshade I put on my dog to make him stop lickin' his junk.

"Huh, that kinda looks like the cone we had to put on Zwei when he wouldn't stop licking his broken leg." Ruby said recalling that time which made Zwei hide behind Yang which she reassured him that he didn't have to wear the cone.

Wiz: Charming. But while the Eternals seemed like a perfect people, Mentor's own son would change this forever, and force the cosmos to its knees. His name was Thanos.

Thanos: You were a fool to betray me, Ronan. Prepare to meet your doom.

"Wow....uh that's...." Yang started before she felt everyone go behind her as Ruby said "Scary...."

Boomstick: Thanos was born into a life of luxury. Sure, his mom went totally insane and tried to kill him right away, but what do you think you'd do if you popped out a creepy California Raisin baby?

"Yikes that is almost bad as Guys's back story." Ruby said.

"No Gut's backstory is way more worse." Weiss replied.

Wiz: It seems the Celestials’ experiments weren't quite so different from each other. Despite his Eternal heritage, Thanos' large, disproportionate body and thick purple skin were thanks to a Deviant mutation.