chapter 62

After discussing about Yin Laosan, the two were silent along the way on the carriage. It was not until they reached the nearby town did Wu Dahu tell Laifu the matter he was about to get his crossbow in the iron shop. He then walked straightly to the iron shop after reaching an agreement with Laifu about the agreed place.

Wu Dahu got the crossbow in the iron shop, he then wore it on his wrist. The crossbow was just becoming invisible as long as Wu Dahu covered it with his sleeve. That was a perfect weapon for Wu Dahu.

Blacksmith pointed to a random place, wanting to see if Wu Dahu really got something.

Wu Dahu raised his hand and pressed the switch without even taking aim at all.

“Swish” The arrow in this crossbow was triggered and launched all of a sudden, stabbing right at the place where the blacksmith pointed at.

With a shock, the blacksmith got himself approach to extract the arrow and then brought it back to Wu Dahu, he praised, “Dahu you’ve really got a perfect martial skill I think. I would say if you are born noble, you would have been a General.”

Wu Dahu smiled and shook his head while putting away the arrow in the crossbow. Frowning, he said, “How do you know if I can’t be in the future?”

Without waiting for the blacksmith to reply, he glanced over at the cornor and found some “Huxin” Mirrors lying there. He approached and then took one of the mirrors and put it in his chest. He then went back to the counter and put down several silver pieces on it, waving hand to the blacksmith and leaving elegantly.

The blacksmith was dumbfounded standing there, it seemed that he had just regained his attention back from the utterance of Wu Dahu. While putting away the silver pieces on the counter, he murmured, “Well, well, he might be… Heroes emerge in times of disorder.”

The five in the team met, and Wu Dahu finally saw the one name Yin Laosan who had been described by Laifu as a “Problematic” man.

The man was in a white long cloth, plain looking. His appearance might be a bit higher than the standard level, but describing it as a face attracting glances would be overstated.

If Wu Dahu didn’t know that this man was a master in disguising, he probably would have been deceived by this man who was now showing an innocent look. After all, the man who kept his mouth shut was now pretending to be sincere.

Before they left the place, Yin Laosan took the initiative to sit with Wu Dahu on the carriage. Laifu was just too late to stop the scene happening, he then chose to take the other carriage without hesitation while giving a hint to Wu Dahu and hoping him stay calm along the way.

Wu Dahu was in charge of carriage. But he could clearly feel some coldness right behind him not long. He then turned his head attempting to check out, only to be shocked by the approaching face of Yin Laosan.

Expressionlessly, he asked, “What’s wrong? You want to control the carriage?”

Yin Laosan smiled and moved his face back, and then said with full of meanings, “You’ve just observed me for a long time. Did you find something queer about me?”

Seeing Wu Dahu shaking his head, he pondered for a moment and then laughed more brightly, saying while raising his eyelids, “Or do you have a crush on me?”

Finally, Wu Dahu recalled the words Laifu had just warned him, he was informed that this guy in front was into man instead of femina man. Taking a further consideration on the words of Yin Laosan, Wu Dahu couldn’t help but frown, then he warned in a low voice, “Stop talking nonsense. Or I will show you no mercy.”