51.

Omniscient

Naala woke up to the feeling of pressure on her stomach. Opening her eyes, she saw Justice with his head pressed on her belly, rubbing it lightly.

"What are you doing?" Naala muttered closing her eyes again.

"Talking to my son," Justice replied kissing her stomach. She sighed and pushed him off.

"Why are you in my room?" Naala questioned getting up slightly. She had moved out of the main bedroom and decided to stay on her own, for various reasons.

"How many times do I have to say sorry baby?" Justice huffed looking at her.

"What will sorry change?" Naala responded. "I'm tired of hearing it because you keep doing the same shit,"

"Don't curse at me," Justice ordered. "I bought you everything you like, I made up for it,"

"You made up for punching me in the face when I'm pregnant with your child?" Naala scoffed. "Move away from me,"

Naala was over Justice, the wool had finally cleared from her eyes and she saw him for who he truly was.

"You were provoking me, aggravating me," Justice defended. Naala checked the time and saw it was almost 10, meaning she got to see the twins soon.

"Recently my presence has been aggravating you," Naala answered walking into the bathroom.

The bruise under her eye was still prominent causing her to sigh.

"I'm going through a lot," Justice responded following her into the connecting bathroom. "One of the women at the church is accusing me of sexual assault,"

"Well did you do it?" Naala turned to him,

"No baby, I wouldn't do that," Justice shook his head fast. Naala blinked at him before turning on the shower.

"So now you're out there assaulting other women, not just me," She nodded stripping out of her clothes.

"Princess don't be like that," Justice said softly. "I'm not that man anymore, he was a monster,"

"You know I was 8 years old thinking why does he always want to play with me?" Naala spoke quietly. This was the first time she had opened up to him about it.

"I didn't know what was happening but I thought you wouldn't hurt me because you care about me," She continued. "You were raping me Justice, at 8 years old,"

"Stop talking," Justice said simply.

"No I want you to see what you've done to me," Naala raised her voice. "You ruined my life before it even started! I was 10 thinking of ways to kill myself because they took my baby from me,"

"Naala I said stop talking," Justice grumbled, his anger levels raising.

"Why am I always the one people want to take advantage of? What's wrong with me?" Naala sniffed.

"I love you, that's why I did it," Justice defended himself.

"I hate you," Naala spat. "I hate you for what you did to me. And I hope you burn in hell,"

Justice had heard enough, he grabbed Naala by the neck and banged her head against the shower door, knocking her out almost immediately.

When he saw that she wasn't getting up, he cursed himself lowly and dragged her into the shower. He washed her up all while she was unconscious and got her dressed, putting her back into the bed.

After a while, Naala started to come to, her head banging.

"I told you to stop talking," Justice said when she finally opened her eyes. He was sat beside her drinking a cup of coffee and watching the television.