Chapter 74 - Until The Midnight

The hot steams filled the tiny room. The wooden jacuzzi was filled with hot water and there are some flower petals spread over. Nandini hanged the changing cloths on side stand before looking towards Manik who was soaking in the water.

"Is the court matter went well?" She asked walking towards the bath tub.

"Well thete are some who really want to creat troubles. It t seems like the capital sending a inspection officer is not a good choice for them. This thing has troubling them a lot" Manik replied leaning on the tub. His arms are spread on side and his eyes are closed quietly enjoying the warm water on his body.

"They are really planning to rebel?"

"Can say that"

Nandini sighed and leaned forward supporting her body as her hands placed on the tub. The wooden jacuzzi was quite big and its top surface was thick and spread widely so it was adjustable to lean on it.

"When this matter going to end your majesty?"

Manik opened his eyes and look at his wife "why? missing palace?"

"It's quite lonely here. Besides Maya is also pregnant back in palace and mother is alone there, taking care of her. Though I know mother will be supportive and will hire excellent midwives to help Maya but I also want to be there before her due date" Nandini explained.

Manik smiled "you worry too much. This matter won't take long time as you are thinking. I am waiting for a right moment to strike"

"As you say your majesty" she replied and stand properly "you have already drenched in rain so this hot water will remove the coldness soon. Your majesty soak for a while and I will check for the meal"

"Hand me the dry piece of cloth first" Manik said looking at her.

Nandini nodded and grabbed a thick shaped piece of cloth from table then handed it to him. But before he could hold suddenly she stepped on water on the floor and in a swift movement she fell in the wooden jacuzzi with a splash. Manik hold her arm and pulled her out of the water. Her hair was drenched in water and she wiped her face.

Manik smirked "I didn't know you are this desperate to join me in the tub" he teased.

Nandini's face started to burn. She didn't know how she was so careless to fell like this and specially when her husband was socking inside. Is there anything that can be more embarrassing then this? Not knowing what to do she glared at him.

"Your majesty still in the mood of joke?"

"Am not I right?" Manik didn't not even cared about her glare.

"It was a mistake that I fell down. This room is already slippery so it's possible to happen like this. Now that my clothes are drenched I need to change it first" she said and was about to move but an arm sneaked around her waist making her stop.

"Where do you think you are going after seducing me like this?" Manik whispered in her ear.

Nandini was stunned. She couldn't fathom what's going on. How come her falling turned into seduction? But before she could utter anything she heard him whispering again.

"You falling like this in my arm, all drenched and showing this beautiful curves"

Finally she could understand now. She almost forgot that her cloths are think as she was wearing night dress. And when the silk night gown drenched in water how the scenario will become she could understand it fully. Her cheeks started to flame again making her all hot. She can hear a low chuckle near her ear.

"Blushing like that won't help wife. You have been torturing me like this. Shouldn't you take some responsibility for this husband?"

"What are you talking about?" Nandini swiftly turned her head and threw a glare.