A ... sister?!

Me: I am home!

Huh....

Where is everyone?

There are noises coming from the living room...

I went inside and directly in the living room. My curiosity got the better of me. Normally the people in this house would great me back but now I got nothing back which made me wonder what was going on. However, once I got to the room, I found a little girl sitting in Aizawa's lap and playing with his scarf which was around her neck.

Me: ...

Who's the girl?

Did I miss something?

They must have saved her... She has a lot of bandages on.

I bet RG will have a look at her.

I am happy for her to be saved by the two best heroes around but why is she here?

I was looking at them all playing with her and trying to distract her. They looked like a family already and a bad feeling started to overcome me. Something told me that she would be my sister and that they adopted her. It was something I didn't liked at all. Call me crazy but I didn't want to share my family with another person. It was mine and it was perfect as it is.

Is that.... cake on the table?

Did they forget about me?

NO!

They wouldn't do this!

Me: *inhale* *exhale* I am back.

I said again after collecting myself and walking towards them.

Hitoshi: Oh hey you finally got back. How was the time you spend with your friend?

Me: Explosive.

Quite literally!

But you wouldn't know that and I love you and don't want you to worry about me so let's just say it was good.

Mic: Oh that's soo good to hear! Izu this is Eri.

Eri: Hello.

Me: Hi....

Aizawa: She will be staying with us. UA adopted her but she will be living her. Treat her nicely.

Me: ....

Don't they want to know how I feel like?

I was kinda waiting for them to tell me Happy Birthday even if I hated the day I was born but still I did expect them to not forget it. However, they were all way to focused on the little girl that they didn't see the bandages on my hand or pick up the slight crack in my voice. I was smiling at them just to make them feel good and not worry about me. I was grateful for them to pick me up and get me out of that orphanage. To be quite honest, one more day there and I would be dead. So they saved me.

Me: .... I have homework to do. If you excuse myself then.

Mic: Okay.

I went to mine and Hitoshi's room just to find out that they already placed a make shift bed there for Eri.

Looks like I am sharing a room with a girl now....

That's not gonna happen!

How dare they!

How can they forget about me!

Did they really forget about today?

Will they leave me like mom did...

Mom....

Thinking about my mom I put my hand on the necklace I had. It was an emerald stone that was formed like a teardrop. That was the only thing I had from her and it's worth to me was immeasurable.

Me: *Sigh* Today was a tiring day....

I went over to my bed and just flopped onto it looking at the ceiling and ignoring all the pain I was feeling.

A new sister....

I don't know how I should be feeling.

I mean it is nice having her around.

She seems cute and all but what about me and Shinso?

Only because Toshi got better these past couple of years doesn't mean he is all right now and better not start talking about the seemingly all happy kid aka me....

Me: *Sigh*

As I was laying there thinking about the new situation, I heard a knock at my door and immediately sat up.

Me: Come in.

Toshi: I brought you some cake... I am sorry we didn't wait for you.

Me: No, it's okay.

Toshi: You know our little sister Eri, she loves apples pies a lot and they wanted to make her happy. Also here.

He put the plate on the night table right next to me before giving me a small box. It was wrapped up in gift paper and after I opened it, I saw that what he got me was a new chain for my necklace.

Toshi: I know how much the neckless you wear mean to you and it broke a lot these past couple of weeks... so I thought I would get you a new one oh and this. It looked like it would fit with yours.

Mine was already damaged and nearly broken. The amount of times I fixed it was really over the top. Right beside the necklace he also had a leaf pendant for me. Seeing the gift brought a smile to my face and I hugged him in return.

Me: Thank you.

Toshi: No problem, you are my little brother after all.

Me: I am just 3 months younger!

Toshi: Still younger!

Me: Arg!

Toshi: Well I'll be leaving you alone now. Join us downstairs after you finish.

As if!

He left the room and once he did I immediately exchanged my necklace chain with the new one and put the teardrop from my mom and the leave from Toshi on it.

Me: You don't know how happy I am....

The rest of the night I spend alone in the room doing my homework and also putting some notes about Bakugo in my other notebook. I still loved to keep a track of quirks and how they worked but right now I was actually writing how you could use Bakugo's quirk literally against him. I hated him with a passion right now. After I was done, I went to bed while Eri and Toshi as well as the others were downstairs. I even left the cake untouched. I somehow didn't had any appetite and I would lose it just looking at the piece of cake....

They really forgot my birthday...

Am I still their son?

Do they still want me?

....