She will get worst before she gets better

After being re-instated as the head of the team, Kyle gives the order for Lindsey to be removed from all medication, starting from this moment forward Lindsey has to stay in complete and utter loneliness, no one can go in, or out, she is isolated and in more danger than ever.

Kyle walks into her room, he stands in-front of her parents with a mask on, gloves, and a small closed up bag"We are taking her off of her meds as it was intended. We will be monitoring her 24/7, no one, and I mean no one can go in there except one of us" he hands them the bag, inside of it, he has a box of surgical masks, gloves, alcohol, and disinfecting wipes, both parents look at him as they grab the bag and he continues explaining "she has no immune system and her organs are already overworked and failing. This process will be a hard one, she is about to go thru extreme pain, and I'm going to need you to stay strong for her."

He takes a deep breath and gives them a warmth look "even if you feel like you want to fall apart, you can't, you must not, by any means show any sign of weakness in-front of her, she needs all the strength she can get. Do you understand me?"

The Garcias nod "we will do whatever it takes for our daughter, just promise us you will do the same" Kyle swallows hard, hard enough for you to hear the gulp "I will do everything in my power and humanly possible to save your daughter" the Garcias look at him and the three of them nod in agreement and he walks out of the room.

After a while, he heads to the cafeteria to get something to eat, Malcom and Samantha approach him as he stand in line, Malcolm tap him on his left shoulder "Well aren't you a blessing to sore eyes" he stares at Kyle as he turns to look at him "I haven't seen you or talked to you since the fire, and that was over a month ago"

Samantha plays with her hair and with a sarcastic tone follows after Malcolm "Thats not even the weird part, we work in the same hospital and yet it feels like we don't" Kyle rises his right eyebrow at her and with a calm tone replies "I've been busy guys, but I promise, once I'm done with this case we will go out"

Malcolm crosses his arms over his chest "Kyle, you ghosted. They took you off of the case three weeks ago, no one heard from you, and now you're literally handing your license for a case you didn't even want to work in the first place" Kyle steps forward as he comes closet to the register "I didn't ghost you; I just wasn't in the mood for this, I needed time" Samantha looks at him as she narrows her eyes "What is that supposed to mean?"

Kyle turns to look at her and with a careless tone responds "This, you judging" Samantha gets flustered "We are not judging you; we're your friends and we just think you are making a big mistake." Kyle comes to the register and before ordering looks at the two of them "Well then, you have every right to have your opinion, I just guess is a good thing I'm not asking for it" he looks at the board with the menu "besides, you don't have to agree with my decision, but I know what I'm doing. Now can we talk about something else or do I need to go and eat in my car?"

Malcolm rolls his eyes and rises his right hand "Change the subject away" Samantha giggles "Okay, has any of you heard anything about Camille?" Kyle give her a thanking nod "Nop, nothing, how do you think Massachusetts is treating her?"

They move over to pick their order, Malcolm grabs his tray "Honestly? I hope that it's treating her good, she was really excited, but wait, don't you have a friend that worked in the same hospital she at?" Kyle follows him to the table near the left window in the cafeteria "Oh, Gina? No, I mean, we haven't talk in a long time, but, last I heard, she goes to work in the hospital, although, most of her job requires her to do work at homes"

Malcom seats near the window "Thats cool, I guess, though, how can she work from home, doesn't she get bored going to people's houses"

As he goes to take his first bite, Kyle's pager sounds and he stands, leaving his tray on the table and without another word he sprints out, heading towards the elevator "HOLD THE ELEVATOR" but he was to late, the elevator was already gone. A paige comes throught the intercom "PNNP Sandoval please report to the forth floor STAT"