𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

Third person pov

The next day, both lisa and jennie woke up early to cook breakfast together. Lisa thought jennie the basics, such as breaking the eggs then whisking them and later on, thought her how to use the toaster.

It was alright at first..

But then it all went down hill.

"JENNIEYAH IT'S BURN!"

"NO DONT EAT THE RAW EGG!"

"Don't.you.dare.touch.that"

"OWWIEE!"

"AISH JENNIE I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT!"

"WAHH~!"

"COME HERE DONT RUN!"

After all the yelling, screaming and crying. They manage to prepare a decent breakfast.

By decent, that meant by just eggs and toast.

Still sobbing, jennie wipes her tears with her sleeves as she glance down at her bandage up finger.

She was curious when she saw the butter bubbling slightly from how hot the pan was and she thought it was a good idea to touch it. She didn't know it was going to hurt that bad.

Lesson learned. Never touch a hot pan or basically anything that's on the stove. Unless you want to loose all sense of touch on your fingers

Lisa came with two plates and place them down on the coffee table, settling beside jennie, she sigh and turn to look at the sniffling brunette.

Lisa felt bad for shouting at her, it's just jennie was stubborn as heck and it was frustrating sometimes. But never to the point where she wants to kick the girl out or lay a hand on her.

Like she said before, jennie is hers and she'll take care of her.

"still hurting?" lisa asks softly.

Jennie didn't answer, instead she continues to sniffle while rubbing her finger softly. Wincing when she accidentally put too much pressure on it.

Lisa sighs, thinking of a way to calm the brunette down. Just then, she notice a tear sliding down jennie's cheek.

Without thinking, she grabs the brunette's face softly and tilts it towards her.

Lisa melted at the sight infront of her. Jennie's cat eyes looking all vulnerable and the tip of her nose rose red with a pout on her lips.

"Hey, I'm sorry I shouted at you but please, next time when I say 'don't touch' means don't touch because you're going to end up getting hurt. Understand?" she spoke softly but firm, wanting jennie to listen to her and knows that she's not playing around.

Jennie nodded quickly and slowly move to give lisa a hug. Her arms around the blonde's waist while her face snuggled against her neck.

"I-I'm sorry too" she mumbles.

Lisa could feel her heart rate speed up with what jennie did. As if on instinct, she wraps her arms around jennie's small figure and pulls her closer to her chest.

So precious, lisa cooed.

(heh reminds me of gollum from LOTR)

--------

"careful jennie!"

Jumping from puddle to puddle, jennie squeaks happily when the water would splash around.

Lisa took jennie to the doctor after breakfast. At first it wasn't easy because she didn't know which clinic to take jennie to. She thought about going back to that vet where she took jennie when she was still a kitten but decided not to because people might think she's weird.

But good news! Jennie only had a slight cold and the doctor gave her medicines which lisa ask for the syrup kind, not the pill ones.

She's scared that jennie might choke on them.

"this is f-fun!" she yells with a giggle as she points at the puddle.

Lisa shakes her head and chuckles at jennie's response. The way her small feet jumps and kicks the puddles and the way her giggles rings loudly in the air makes lisa stop walking and stare at the girl. Admiring her.

"lisa?"

"lisa??"

"LISAYAH?!"

"huh? W-what?" lisa broke out of her daze when she heard the girl calling for her.

"are y-you okay? You were s-staring.."

"Oh! Uhm.." lisa cleared her throat and look everywhere but jennie "yea I'm just....it's a very beautiful day and.." she tried to make up an excuse but failed.

After a moment of silence, with jennie staring at lisa and the latter looking down at her shoes with pink cheeks.

Why is she staring?! Is there something on my face? Or maybe because I'm blushing right now..she might think I'm weird! Lisa was arguing with herself as she tries not to look up at the brunette who is still staring at her.

But then, she heard small steps coming towards her and that's when she took the courage to lift her head.

A sudden gasp escape her lips when small, warm and soft hands palm her cheeks.

The two were staring at each other, still silent, the only sound that filled the air were the birds chirping and the cars rushing by.

"you're very p-pretty lisayah" jennie boldly complimented with her cute little stutters.

Jennie's little gestures and words made lisa's inside feel all funny but it was not uncomfortable, not at all..she likes it.

Smiling, lisa replied back with a hush voice "thank you jennie..and you're very pretty too"

This time, jennie didn't hide her flustered state and squeals as she jumps on lisa. Her legs dangled around the taller one's waist with her arms around her neck.

The blonde stumbles back a little, completely shock by jennie's actions. She noticed how happy jennie was and decided not to ruin the mood, placing her arms under her thighs and hosted her up.

"let's gooooo! I want yumyum!" the brunette points down the side walk where all the food stalls were.

Lisa thought for a bit, they haven't eaten lunch yet and she didn't felt like cooking. So with a nod, lisa begins to speedwalk.

Jennie squeals and holds onto her neck tightly, but not tight enough to suffocate the blonde.

The both of them laugh as their stomach growls at the same time when the aroma of cooked food filled their noses.