Chapter 65

Professor Dill's Powers; Dimensional Storage.

Yoongi's Powers; Energy Absorption, Can Mimic Others Powers.

Lisa's Powers, Ice Manipulation, SuperSpeed.

Nayeon's Powers; Dark Magic.

Jisoo Powers; Telekinesis and Controlling Memories.

Seulgi's powers; Heat Vision.

Joy's Powers; Shadow Manipulation.

Yeri's Powers; Water Manipulation, Psychic.

~~~~~~~~

The sky was carrion-black. Poppy red blood drizzled from wounds. Students battered against the enemy ferociously, many Royal Guards had joined the fight but none were too helpful. The sounds of metal chains clinging and weapons clattering against each other as the infestation of robots continued to grow at a rapid pace increased even more.

The large front entrance and the huge gardens of the Royal Palace were filled with keening and caterwauling screams of men and women alike. The effluvium of death was all around them. The battlefield had been baptised in blood and the bitter, mordant perfume of corpses emanated from it.

Teeth were clattering, fear tingling up everyone's spines as they rose to their feet. The Palace had been obliterated and nothing of its once vibrant beauty remained. The pure crystal it was once made of, that glittered and changed colours under the sun, now lay shattered on the floor, dead and dull. Heavy blue mist surrounded the place making it troublesome to see. Cold seeped in through everyone's bodies like harsh slaps across the skin, it was unclear whether they were shivering due to the cold or due to fear and there was no time to figure it out.

"Get him," Nayeon commanded.

Wendy didn't hesitate and for a moment Yoongi couldn't respond as she lunged forwards, going for a physical assault.

She was surprisingly strong, throwing him off his feet and landing a direct hit on his jaw with her leg. He groaned as his back hit the wall behind him.

"Jesus Christ... Since when were you so fucking strong?" Jested Yoongi.

He lunged to his feet, brushing off the pain he was feeling all over his face. Wendy stared at him with the blankest stare, and no, it was not her normal intense brown eyes, there was something different. A new kind of nonchalance now dominated her aura and Yoongi was not having it.

"Chilling pellets!"

Jagged and sharp arrows made of pure ice zipped across Wendy's face, flying by. They aimed for Tzuyu who stood over the unconscious body of Jungkook.

Nayeon came forward, her eyes twinkling as they shifted colour from brown to indigo. She raised a barricade made of metal infused with dark magic. It made the metal lose its silver touch and go a transparent purple, the animated colour twisting and shifting inside the substance as if it was alive. The barricade reached from the roof of the room to the floor, blocking off one entire side and dividing the room into two equal parts.

The image of Nayeon was now distorted behind the magical barricade, her body and face shifting as the colour inside the metal wall swirled about.

"Dammit," Lisa whispered, all her attention still on Tzuyu who remained safe behind the protection of her members.

"Lisa, what the hell are you doing!?" Yoongi exploded. "You could have hurt Wendy!"

"Yeah, well, she's fine. And if you haven't noticed your Maknae is on the floor and he could be dead for all we know!" She retaliated, the scratch on her cheek dripping hot red blood down her face.