Chapter Fourteen

*Not Edited*

Chapter Fourteen

I started to lean closer towards him, it was as if there was something pulling me to him.

The sound of his phone ringing had me jumping up slightly.

Bad, Leah! What are you doing?

Vladamir made a disgruntled noise as he reached into his pocket and removed his phone. He muttered something as he rejected the call.

His hands then reached down to my arse and he grabbed it, squeezing it slightly.

"Hey!"

He lifted me off him and deposited me on the bed. "We shall continue this another time Leanne."

"Nothing happened now and nothing will happen." I informed him as he stood up and adjusted his trousers.

Vladamir smirked as he looked down on me before pulling both my legs so I was lying flat on the bed. I gasped as his hands trailed up my covered legs and reached the top of my jeans. "You can deny it all you want Leanne however you and I both know my fingers will be saturated if I slipped them inside your jeans."

I smacked his hands away from me and sat up. "You're delusional."

Vladamir laughed. "Good night Leanne. I would say sweet dreams but I know you shall be dreaming of me tonight and the things I will be doing to you in those dreams will not be sweet."

"Go away!" I snarled as I threw a pillow at him which he casually dodged.

Once he left I grabbed the other pillow next to me and put it to my face and let out a scream. What the hell was I doing? Why was I feeling this way?

Would I have actually kissed him if his phone didn't ring and interrupt us? It was scary to think that this was a big possibility.

"I'm going crazy." I muttered. There was no other explanation to my thoughts and feelings. Nothing else could justify this.

After a few minutes of lying there, I got up from the bed and headed over to the chest of drawer. I pulled out some pjs and tossed them onto the bed before heading over to the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and got into the shower, sighing in bliss as the water caressed my body.

After a long, hot and relaxing shower, I turned the water off and wrapped a large white fluffy towel that was hanging on a nearby rack. I rummaged through the cabinets, ruining the layout of my artfully arranged toiletries.

Once I was done brushing my teeth, hair and moisturising my body I got into the large, cosy bed. For the first time in a long time I felt relaxed and fell asleep within minutes of getting into bed.

@=#~=~#=@

Do you ever wake up in the morning feeling completely refreshed and happy?

Yeah, it doesn't usually happen to me but today I felt completely relaxed and rested when I woke up. Maybe it was the location or the bed but I slept like a baby last night and it felt amazing.

I slowly dragged myself from the bed and pranced over to the window and pulled the curtains open. Opening the balcony door, I took a step outside and took in a deep breath of fresh air.

This is the life.

I felt like a rich person in a movie who has no issues or stress and spends her time drinking coffee and shopping. Unfortunately that was not a reality for me, I needed a job and needed to find it soon. Moving in this house eased the strain on my finances, I wouldn't have to pay any rent or buy any food which is going to save me a lot of money.