Chapter 9 - Euphoric

Leo's Pov :)

She dropped her hands below the water and pulled them back up revealing her little red bikini bottoms. Oh god I was so done for.

I had such a hard on for this girl, it's not normal... at all.

She smiled seductively "Pick your jaw up from the floor Maxwell"

There's the regular Belle I knew, the one who couldn't stop herself from commenting on anything and everything she notices.

"Ha. Ha"

She swirled her hands around her in the water, making sure she was covered by the dark.

It was so quiet, but eerily quiet. The kind where it's actually relaxing and peaceful.

"I hate the silence" Ironic.

"That's because you can't relax for even a second." I said to her.

She did a not so subtle eye roll "I so can relax!"

"Ehm no... you cant. I could name at least five times you have done anything but  relax..."

This time it was her challenging me "Please, the floor is yours Maxwell"

"First time we met, wouldn't stop touching your hair" She nodded as if remembering exactly what I was talking about.

"At that lunch with your brother, you kept rooting in your purse and then never taking anything out. Then at the charity you kept rolling the material of your dress between your fingers."

"I like the feeling of satin" She whispered.

"We got in the car and you kept fiddling with the radio, turning the volume up, then down, up then down."

"Okay okay, I get it."

She looked almost embarrassed, disappearing from that sexy seductive way she talked and moved and looked and-

I need to stop.

"I like it" I spoke quietly on the slight chance she might not hear it. Her head darted up from the water and she looked straight at me.

Jesus not the eyes, she can not look at me like that.

"Oh reallyyyy...?" She questioned.

Oh god I couldn't get into a flirt fest again, not while were both completely naked, at night, in water, with 1 meter separating us.

"Yes." She smiled lightly before looking out into the endless abyss of sea.

"We should probably get back..." I agreed before she slipped on her bikini bottoms on under the water.

I put on my shorts and re-arranged  down there, if you know what I mean... Before we began to make our way back to the beach, we had drifted quite a bit from the tents.

"Leo?"

"Leo!" Oh oops I was distracted

"Yes." I turned to her before realizing she was waiting back deeper in the water.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you have my bikini top?" I laughed because I seriously thought she was joking, but the look on her face told me she was anything but.

"No..."

"Oh no..." she brought her hands to her mouth.

"It's not a big deal, I'll look away and you can run back." Not that I didn't want to look, but I wasn't an asshole.

"Promise"

"Pinky." I stuck out my pinky finger, and I cringed on the spot.

I thought she would do the same before she smiled at me and stuck out her pinky. We didn't interlock them since she was deeper into the water but the promise was in place.