The Written Love Series

2.1 | WRITE MY WRONGS 

When Zion Oceans commits a crime, he is set out to complete community service, one task in which he encounters Pearl Raven, the humble quiet girl he once knew was trouble.

Zion must complete three months of community service without worrying about anyone else other than his one source of happiness who is lost in her head, waiting for him to save her.
As the two grow a sudden interest in each other, it is incredibly difficult to stay away, especially when two dark pasts resurface and collide.

2.2 | BRAKE MY BONES 

Gabriel feels hopeless. The one thing he wanted to give to the love of his life was stolen from him, and he feels devastated. Not even his friends understand, and he thinks he's burdening them when he tries to explain. Serenity feels disgusted. In herself and with everything in her life. The one thing she's always wanted seems like he doesn't want her back. Not even her friends understand, and she thinks they'll disagree when she tells them she's had a crush on Gabriel for a while.

Together, they feel encouraged by the burst of hope and peace that is created by their special bond. Sure, Gabriel accidentally gave Serenity a concussion the first time they officially interacted, but that seems to all be forgotten when they develop a comfortable friendship.It isn't until Gabriel takes a turn into the wrong direction that Serenity feels like she's losing everything all at once. With his fears flooding every aspect of his life, Gabriel knows he can't drag Serenity into the unforgiving void that consumes him every time he thinks of the past. Yet, she wants to fall with him. Serenity wants to drown in his burdens and lift him back up, because he's the only one that seems to do the same for her.

2.3 | STEEL MY SOUL

When Indigo Maxwell is diagnosed with leukaemia, she comes to terms that she would die a slow death. What she refuses to acknowledge, though, are the anonymous letters she has been receiving since the week before her diagnosis, taunting her and making her wonder who was idiotic enough to do so. No one other than Chancey De Loughrey, her estranged best friend, would be capable of doing something like this, but she doubts it. He's talking to her now, face to face, after two years. He wouldn't be taunting her through paper notes every day, would he? No. Definitely not.

HEEL MY HEART

coming soon...