6 | biles

your dad calls the police if he finds guys in your room?

[ 1.07 — 1.08 ]

"What the hell did you two dumbasses do to Willow? And what is Scribbles doing here?"

It was the first words out of Jackson's mouth when he and Lydia entered the lobby, spotting Allison with Stiles and Scott. Willow was unconscious in Scott's arms, and the small black cat they were all familiar with was curled up protectively on her chest.

As if an unconscious Willow, a cat that hates werewolves, a dead Derek, and being trapped in the school with the Alpha wasn't bad enough, Allison, Lydia, and Jackson had been lured to the school with a fake text message from someone pretending to be Scott.

"Can we just go now?" Lydia asked, already annoyed. Jackson had also taken Willow from Scott's arms, who begrudgingly let her go. For all Jackson knew, they had hurt her.

But then they heard a thudding sound from above. Something was crawling through the vents. Determined to not let them see the Alpha, Scott grabbed Allison's hand and shouted for them all to run.

They bolted up the stairs just before the Alpha crashed from the ceiling, it beginning to chase after them. They ran to the other side of the school before locking themselves in the cafeteria.

"Help me get this in front of the door," Scott told Jackson as he sat Willow on the floor. Together, they started moving a drink refrigerator and all the other heavy furniture, blocking the door.

"Scott, wait, not here," Stiles said, but no one heard him.

"What was that?" Allison asked. "Scott, what was that?"

"What came out of the ceiling? Did it hurt Willow?" Lydia asked, glancing at her friend. Willow's head swayed to the side, making her think she'd at least wake up soon.

"Will you just help me?" Scott asked, lifting a cooler full of water with Jackson to put in front of the door. "The chairs, stack the chairs."

"Guys, can we just wait a second? You guys, listen to me, w — Can we wait a second? Guys?" Stiles called. However, they all kept moving. "Stiles talking. Can we hang on one second, please? Hello!"

When he shouted, everyone finally paused and looked at him expectantly. His shouting had also stirred Willow, who was silently coming to her senses.

"Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job, everyone. Now, what should we do about the twenty-foot wall of windows?" Stiles asked, gesturing to the window.

"W - what — where are we?" Willow mumbled, slowly blinking her eyes open.

"Oh, thank god you're up," Stiles muttered, sighing in relief.

Lydia and Jackson both crouched down to her side, helping Willow sit up. "We're in the cafeteria," Lydia told her.

"When - when did you guys get here?" Willow asked, frowning at them. Slowly, it was all coming back to her. If they were still in the school, then the Alpha was still hunting them. "Oh my god, he's dead. We have to get out of here."