Chapter 1

Li Si died of stomach cancer when he was thirty-two, and he was still thinking about it until he died.

    Why?

    Why he is the better one, but everyone just likes his younger brother Li Wenxing more.

    Later he learned that because the world he lives in is a heartthrob novel, his brother Li Wenxing is the protagonist of this novel, and he is just a vicious supporting role that sets off the protagonist's truth, goodness and beauty.

    Now the previous grievances make sense.

    Why did Li Wenxing take away all the care of his parents when he came to this world?

    Why do teachers and classmates like Li Wenxing more in school?

.Why is it that he learns better, gets scholarships every year, and manages the company's affairs better, but his parents want to inherit the company to Li Wenxing, even if he won several orders before graduating from university, and Li Wenxing is useless.

    Why is it that he met Lin Yuan first, but as soon as Li Wenxing appeared, Lin Yuan was so confused that he not only didn't remember who he was, but who he was.

    He has been struggling all his life, why on earth.

    Now he understands that there is no reason, the world revolves around Li Wenxing, so of course, everyone should like him.

    What made him most angry before was Li Wenxing's indifferent attitude.

    He had been arguing with Li Wenxing all his life, but Li Wenxing was stupid, didn't take his jealousy at all, and yelled shortly with his elder brother behind his ass every day.

.It's like a fist hit the cotton, the angry person feels distressed.

    Now he understands.

    Because Li Wenxing's character is true, good, beautiful, silly, white and sweet, he must be innocent and carefree, and the male partner who sets off the protagonist must be vicious and jealous.

    And the ending of the vicious male partner in the novel is clearly arranged for him.

    He still got everything he wanted as he wished. Inheritance rights, marriage with Lin Yuan, he got everything he wanted.

    But what he gains is far from losing so much.

    Both his parents and friends are away from him, Lin Yuan looks like a guest with him on the surface, but in fact is in a daze with Li Wenxing's photos every day.

    And... he finally got stomach cancer in the exhaustion day after day.

    After knowing that this world is a novel, Li Sinian was relieved.

.Not only relieved, he also found it very funny.

    God, he is a supporting role who tried to steal the protagonist's things in vain. Isn't this unsuitable for rushing to give the head away?

    If he can live again, he must stand by himself, stop coveting things that don't belong to him, and stop robbing the protagonist so desperately.

    Hey, what's the point of talking about this now? He is dead, and as a supporting actor, how can the world give him a chance again?

    Thinking of this, Li Sinian completely lost consciousness.

    Then... he opened his eyes.

    Bright sunlight penetrated through the gap in the curtains and hit Li Sinian in the face.

    Li Sinian was stabbed by the sunlight when he opened his eyes, and subconsciously raised his hand to rub his eyes, and then rolled around on the bed, away from the light.