Chapter 6

The five persons in charge looked at the wine jar with a whole snake, their faces gradually changed from panic to confusion.

    who are they? Where are they? Why do they come here to drink wine made with snakes?

    Li Sinian moved extremely fast. When the five of them were still in a daze, he had already opened the jar, set the cup, and took the spoon, ready to scoop the wine.

    When the jar was opened, the medicinal-scented wine filled the private room instantly, let alone, it smelled nice.

    Seeing that the spoon was about to touch the brown liquid, Espilla regained his senses, slapped the table and stretched out Erkang's hand to Li Sinian, "Don't!!!"

    He called too tragically, and succeeded in stopping Li Sinian.

    Li Sinian raised his eyes to look at him, with puzzled eyes, "What's the matter?"

    "Don't!!!" Asperb's language system seemed to collapse, he could only say this one word.

.The heart-piercing "Don't" echoed in his ears again and again, and Li Sinian had to put down the wine glass and spoon.

    But it was not enough to put it down, Esper still had a look of love, Li Sinian tried to put the lid on the wine jar again, and Esper's expression gradually returned to normal.

    Li Sinian asked puzzledly: "Don't the family members want to drink? Why, don't you drink it anymore?"

    The five people waved their hands after hearing the words, "Don't drink anymore! We think Vice President Li is right. Drinking is hurting the body, so I don't drink it anymore."

    Although his health theory spread, Li Sinian was not very happy, he even pouted his lips with regret.

    Snake wine is a tonic that he wanted to try but didn't dare to try. Today, these five people just came to him as guinea pigs. He also specially moved this jar of snake wine out of his home, but he did not expect the guinea pig to escape.

.It's a pity.

    After Li Sinian took out the snake wine, no one asked to drink anymore.

    It's just that no one mentions drinking, no one even eats words.

    The meal was quiet and weird.

    After coming out of the hotel, the talent in charge of Chuanhe Architecture reacted afterwards.

    Oh my god, they were actually full of business dinners? ! They didn't even drink during the business dinner? !

    Can the meal be so healthy? !

    After dinner, follow the normal business process, and then you should go to a place where you are intoxicated.

    Although the wind banquet is at noon, it is not appropriate to go to the bar after lunch, but you can still go to the high-end KTV.

    Of course, this is a normal process.

.After this lunch, the five people in Chuanhe had no hope for Li Sinian.

    They don't pray that Li Si Nian will take them to the high-end KTV for a drink and have fun, and they are even skeptical about the next itinerary.

    Where will you go later?

    Today's itinerary was arranged in advance by Li Sinian. In the eyes of the five people who were very distrustful, Li Sinian opened the car door and invited them into the car.