Chapter 7

On the way home, Li Sinian sneezed several times.

    Liu Xue asked with some worry: "Vice President, are you okay? Did you have rhinitis again?"

    Li Sinian rubbed his nose, feeling a little itchy, but he felt different from rhinitis.

    He waved his hand, "It's okay, the rhinitis is not in season yet, maybe someone is talking about me."

    It was already ten o'clock when Li Sinian arrived home. This was the first time he came home so late after he was reborn.

    Aunt Zhang knew that he was going out to discuss business and would eat out, so she didn't save a meal for him, instead she prepared sober soup.

    As soon as he entered the house, Aunt Zhang walked towards him with the sober soup, "Master has worked hard, quickly drink some sober soup."

    Li Sinian hid for a while, "Stop drinking, I haven't drunk, please warm me a glass of milk."

.Aunt Zhang was a little surprised, "Aren't you talking about business today?"

    "Yes."

    "Then you..."

    Li Sinian smiled, "Who stipulates that you must drink when talking about business?"

    Aunt Zhang sniffed it carefully, and indeed she didn't smell the wine on Li Sinian, so she didn't force him to drink sober soup anymore, and instead went into the kitchen to warm milk.

    Li Sinian took off his coat. Before he sat down, he heard Li Cheng's voice from the building: "What else can you talk about when you go out to discuss business and not drink?"

    Li Sinian raised his head when he heard the words, "Dad?"

    Li Cheng was still calm on his face, "You come up, I have something to ask you."

    Aunt Zhang heard the movement and asked, "Master, I will deliver the milk to you when it is warm."

    Li Sinian nodded, "Okay, thank you."

.Li Cheng is also very busy at work. Usually this time is when he is working from home.

    Hearing the movement at the door, he closed his notebook and raised his eyes to look at Li Sinian.

    Li Cheng asked: "You just said that you didn't drink today, and didn't you take the people from Chuanhe Construction to dinner?"

    "Eat." Li Sinian said: "After eating, I just didn't drink."

    Li Cheng frowned, "You went to talk about business and didn't drink?"

    Li Sinian still said, "Who stipulates that you must drink when you talk about business?"

    "Pay attention to your attitude!" Li Cheng frowned, "Well, even if you didn't drink at noon, what about the afternoon? You have been outside all afternoon. Where did you take the people from Chuanhe this afternoon?"

    "amusement park."

    Li Cheng was taken aback, thinking he had misheard, "Where?"

."Amusement park." Fearing that Li Cheng didn't know the specific location, Li Sinian described it intimately, "It's the happy world in the west of the city."

    Li Cheng felt that his breathing became uneasy again, "You took the people from Chuanhe Construction to the happy world?"

    "That's right." Li Sinian said it for granted, and didn't think there was any problem at all. "The project leader of Chuanhe Construction came to Beijing from Haicheng. Can we not exhaust the friendship of the landlords, can we entertain them?"