Chapter 9

Zheng Ming is the best-looking boy in Mullin Village. In his memory, he grew up with the praise of others.

    After entering junior high school, the reactions of the people around him showed that the compliments to him were not fake.

    Boys will scold his mother because of jealousy, but secretly say that they envy him for his good-looking appearance. Girls are more willing to get close to him. Even the teacher will praise him, "The young man is real."

    The best-looking boy in Mullin Village is not what he calls himself, but is recognized by everyone.

    He has always felt that he is the best-looking, and he has always felt that he is the best-looking. In his cognition, the stars on TV can barely compare with him.

    Until Li Si came.

    It was the weekend. Zheng Ming was coming back from playing basketball with his classmates. He was talking and laughing on the road. When he was about to get home, he ran into a neighbor's child.

.The neighbor’s child is three years younger than him. He was in the second year of the middle school this year, and he was in Ai Laise’s grade, so as soon as he saw him, the child poured out the new things he had seen today.

    There was a big star in the village, who was huge and beautiful, and he was now in the big unoccupied house at the east end of the village.

    Zheng Ming knew the house at the east end of the village.

    An old man lived in the past, and people who drive expensive cars and wear expensive clothes will come back to celebrate the new year.

    Then the old man left and the house was empty. Those rich people never came again, but someone came to clean it every week.

    The neighbor said that now that house has lived in a big star... Is it possible to become the rich man before?

    Zheng Ming didn't pay much attention to this matter, but he didn't pay attention to it at all. After all, he has always been recognized as the best-looking person.

.There are often people who push him to participate in the draft, because everyone says that he can be a star with his looks, but now that he is already a big star, he still a little bit minded in his heart.

    Zheng Ming only cared about this at first.

    It made him feel a real sense of crisis in his heart, and even hesitated to squat in front of the star's yard because of yesterday afternoon.

    Zheng Ming has always had a crush in his heart, it is he who has grown up since childhood.

    His Qingmei has always been a very indifferent person. He doesn't participate much in the discussion of the opposite sex among girls of the same age, but it was unprecedented. Yesterday afternoon, Qingmei said that he thought Chengdong Li's brother was very good-looking.

    When I went back, I found out that the new superstar was named Li.

    Zheng Ming's sense of crisis suddenly aroused.

.He suffered a whole day today, and finally couldn't help it at night. He came to the courtyard of this family's house and wanted to see how good-looking this person who made his sweetheart think was good-looking.

    It's just that he didn't seem to be here at the right time? Which big star doesn't seem to be at home.

    Zheng Ming catted outside Li Sinian's house for a while, and the impulse in his heart calmed down a bit.