Chapter 10

Zheng Ming left in a hurry. In his words, he was very angry when he was used as a tasting tool, and he would never come back.

    But before he left, Li Sinian brought him a cup of honey passion valley and he did not refuse, nor did Li Sinian exchange WeChat with him.

    From today’s cup of honey passion fruit, it can be seen that the raw materials have a certain impact on the taste of food, and the impact is not small.

    When he was at the Li's house, he also mixed the honey passion fruit and drank it himself, but he also clearly felt it, and the taste was different from the one made today.

    Passion fruits are all bought, so honey must be the one that determines the taste.

    The ingredients I made by myself are indeed different from those I bought outside.

    Li Sinian cleaned up the bowls and chopsticks, went out for a short walk, and came back after the digestion was almost eliminated.

.He didn't even look at his cell phone when he was walking, and only found out when he got home that Zheng Ming had sent him a message.

    [Zheng Ming: This is an event at Station C, with a food theme. I think it suits you well. You can try it. 】

    [Zheng Ming: Don’t thank me. I have read a little bit from the novel. I just think that a rich man like you suddenly came to live in the countryside because he was driven out of the house. I have pity on you, so I can provide you with some help. Channels to make money. 】

    Station C is an original video site covering a wide range of content, and is one of the must-installed software in modern young people's mobile phones.

    Li Sinian smiled, returned an expression, turned around and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

    This kid has a knife-mouthed tofu heart, which is kind of fun.

    After coming out of the shower, Li Sinian played for a while to dissipate music, and felt that it was not interesting, so he closed the game and prepared to do something else.

.After exiting the game, he suddenly thought of the link Zheng Ming had sent him.

    He clicked on WeChat again and read the message again, the food theme event at Station C.

    Although Li Sinian in his previous life concentrated on work, in this era, there is nothing that can be separated from the Internet, so he also knows about C station.

    He got on and off station C on his mobile phone, and the screen was the activity sent to him by Zheng Ming.

    # Those videos that make people appetite after watching the meal#

    Li Sinian clicked into the subject and took a look. This event was released the day before yesterday, and many people have already contributed.

    Some videos are the cooking process, some are the eating process, and more are the eating process of the big stomach king. The food is quite a lot, but I don’t know if I actually eat it.

.This event really suits him. Li Sinian didn't hesitate to sign up for an account and applied to become a blogger.

    One of the advantages of his current life is to do whatever he wants. Today he can become a blogger because he thinks it is interesting to make a video. Tomorrow he can also change his own interests because he doesn't want to continue doing it.

    Early the next morning, Li Sinian got up and ran for a walk. After returning, he began to prepare breakfast.

    In order to shoot the video, he made some special breakfast today, Cantonese-style morning tea.