Chapter 13

Songyuan Foods is also a well-known snack brand in China, focusing on instant cakes, and other snacks are also involved.

    In the continuous dialog box, the message sent by Song Yuanfang was very concise, with a few sentences indicating the intention of cooperation with a quotation.

    The price is not too high, Li Sinian is a new blogger, and the other party can give this number very well.

    After reading the quotation, Li Sinian clicked on the input box and, like the other party, succinctly expressed his attitude.

    It should be said that it is more concise than Songyuan Food, with a total of six characters with symbols: no, thank you.

    After sending the news, Li Sinian went to the yard to water the vegetable field.

    When he entered the room again, Song Yuanfang responded.

    [Songyuan Foods: Can you tell me the reason for rejection? Is there a problem with our offer? 】

.[Every year there is today: No, I pay attention to healthy eating, what you make is junk food, which is not in line with my philosophy]

    Songyuan Food:...

    Li Sinian's words were not polite at all. Songyuan was a big company anyway, and was stunned by a small newcomer blogger. They were not willing to be angry, so they didn't send any more news.

    Interesting, they want to find endorsements, popular celebrities can find them, rare a small blogger?

    Holidays are addictive, and bloggers at station C often make fun of themselves: Duan is more refreshing for a while, and always is more refreshing.

    Li Sinian realized this feeling now.

    But what he broke was not the update of station C, but the opening of the restaurant.

    After a day off on the second day of the restaurant’s opening, he couldn’t stop it, and then he couldn’t resist the temptation. Later, he gave himself three consecutive days off.

.If you don't go to the restaurant, you will have more free time. In the past three days, Li Sinian resumed three times a day.

    On the last night of his holiday, he uploaded the dinner as a video. At the same time, he saw that the number one in the food event also posted a video, which turned out to be a snack tasting of the Songyuan brand.

    Hmm... It's probably because Song Yuan couldn't cooperate with him, so he went to find the first one again.

    Because he posted videos on station C, Li Sinian’s frequency of using station C was significantly higher during this period. He had to search and search on station C beforehand, and then go to station C for a stroll to pass the time.

    After posting the video, he watched a few popular recommendations, and suddenly realized that there was a problem with Song Yuan's cooperation with him.

    The blogger named Zhuzhu who is ranked in front of him for food activities is an old blogger who has been in the food area of ​​Station C for three years.

.A blogger with a higher ranking than him and a higher qualification than him, if he is from Songyuan, he will definitely choose to work with Zhuzhu first instead of him.

    Why did Songyuan Cooperation find him?

    He has also been exposed to Internet celebrity promotion before, and the brand has not found the best choice for cooperation. Generally, there are two situations.