Chapter 16

Bai Yusheng and Li Sinian met at a cafe in the east of the city.

    When Li Sinian arrived, Bai Hanyu was already sitting in the shop. He took a position against the wall, placed a cup of coffee in front of him, and placed a cup on the opposite side.

    The clerk at the door shouted welcome, Li Sinian responded and walked towards Bai Hanyu.

    This is the first time he has come to this kind of place with a very strong urban atmosphere after leaving the Li family. He used to come to this kind of place to work every day, but his three-month leisurely life made him forget the past, and stepped into this place again. Feel a little strange.

    Suppressing the emotion in his heart, Li Sinian walked over and sat down opposite Bai Yusheng.

    Bai Yusheng was playing with the phone with his head down, very focused. It was Yu Guang that he saw a hand tapping on the table in front of him before he raised his head.

    "Anian! Oh, you can count it.".He pointed to the coffee in front of him, "I remember you love this, so I ordered it for you."

    Li Sinian smiled, "Thanks. Why did you come to Sucheng suddenly?"

    Bai Yusheng raised his phone, "My baby wanted to come to Sioux City to play, so I brought him here."

    Li Sinian nodded.

    Bai Yusheng has a boyfriend who has been talking since high school, he knows this. He didn't go to the wedding of the two of them in the last life, because he was busy trying to tie Lin Yuan by his side at that time.

    Bai Yusheng is also a good friend of his. He felt regretful that he had not been able to go to the other party's wedding before he died in his last life. It would be nice to contact him again at this moment, but it can make up for the regrets of his last life.

    "It's a coincidence that we are planning to go back today, and we saw what happened to you in the end.".Speaking of business affairs, Bai Yusheng turned his hand off and buckled aside, "What's your situation? Why did you suddenly go to station C to become an internet celebrity?"

    "I was kicked out by my family and became an internet celebrity...make a living."

    Li Sinian put it lightly, but Bai Yusheng was shocked, "Are you kicked out of the house?!"

    He knew how serious Li Sinian was. It would be better to kill Li Sinian to come to Sioux City to prevent him from interfering with the company.

    Bai Yusheng took a sip of his coffee, took the opportunity to look at Li Sinian, and confirmed that the other party was in good condition, then he was slightly relieved.

    He asked again: "Then what are your plans now? Just be an Internet celebrity? I have seen the video you made. I think you are still growing your own vegetables. Is there any financial pressure? If you need help, just follow along. I say."

    "fine.".Li Sinian also took a sip of coffee, "Before he was always busy, he was very busy, and he didn't touch any good people, and he wore colored glasses to see people and deal with things."

    "Now that I have gone to the country and lived a peaceful and stable life, I found it different."

    Seeing Bai Yusheng still looking at him uneasy, Li Sinian smiled, "Really, I really like my life now, and I also have savings. I'm living well, don't worry."

    With Li Sinian's guarantee, Bai Hansheng was completely relieved.

    "Okay, we don't care if we live rich or poor this time, as long as you like it. Then what are you going to do now? It's just about you and the little internet celebrity at station C."