Chapter 17

The next morning, Li Sinian woke up, exercised, and made breakfast as usual.

    After the account was restored, he also continued to update the video and recorded the breakfast production process.

    After breakfast, Li Sinian put his mobile phone in front of him, ready to find an interesting video to eat.

    As soon as I opened the homepage, I saw the homepage push video.

    Piggy trumpet responded to the ticket swipe incident.

    It is human nature to eat melons. Even if the food area is not a section that everyone can visit, everyone is still willing to watch the intrigue between Internet celebrities, so the amount of video playback is very high.

    Zhu Zhu has been in station C for three years, and the number of times he showed up is only a handful. This time the clarification video is counted as one time.

    I saw a gentle-looking man sitting in front of the white background wall in the video.

.The man wore a neat white shirt and a pair of silver-rimmed glasses. Anyone who looked at him would think he was a gentle and honest person.

    The barrage was licking his face, and everyone said that the blogger named Zhuzhu who cooks so deliciously is actually such a gentle-looking person.

    Although there is still a gap between the appearance of the pig and the handsome, it is enough to be praised by a cook who looks like this on the photo.

    The pig in the video adjusted the camera, said hello to the audience, and then became serious and began to respond to the ticket-sweeping incident.

    "Hello everyone, I am a pig. Unfortunately, because the large number is blocked, I can only post videos on this small account, and I don't know how many people can see it."

."First of all I want to say sorry here, those fans who like me, I'm sorry, this may be the last video in my food blogger career, I will not be able to cook for you in the future."

    "Secondly, it was my response to the ticket-swiping incident. I know that no matter how much evidence I present now, it is pale and weak, so I can only prove it from the side."

    "I don't know whether the so-called evidence sent by the blogger today is true or not every year. I only know that the pictures he posted, I only need to learn a night's PS to get it out."

    Speaking of this, the video was cut off for a while, and then a video of Photoshop operation was inserted.

    A blank drawing, after being cut out and adjusted, turned into the same bill as in the picture sent by Li Sinian.

.Then there was a two-second interruption. Zhuzhu demonstrated on the mobile phone to create a new WeChat ID, changed the name, and then picked up another mobile phone. The two mobile phones began to send messages to each other, and the content was also sent to Li Sinian. The evidence is the same.

    After the demonstration, the camera returned to Zhuzhu.

    "I can't judge whether there is today's evidence every year or not, but I can really grab a lot of such evidence."

    "As well as these evidences, I really found it strange when I saw it yesterday. It is really a good idea to determine the location of the studio through the user's abnormal login, but I really want to ask every year there is today, you How did you get the user's login information?"

    "You must know that the login information is user privacy, and only the website can see it. We bloggers are not qualified. Could it be that your job is actually the management of station C?"