Chapter 18

Naturally, Hong Yunquan also saw the barrage, and his face instantly became pale.

    Originally, he had prepared countless sophistry words, but the barrage knocked all his words back.

    The person sitting across from Nian Nian You today turned out to be Shirah Hanyu?

    Every year you today said that this is his friend, who is that every year today?

    No wonder, after being banned, he went to the administrator 005 as soon as possible. Not only did the other party have been fired, he also advised him not to look for the trouble of today. It turned out to be the case. If you want to come to the administrator 005, you also know that Today is a nasty person.

    The barrage also exploded because of the barrage with special effects.

    [Fuck? It's Bai Hanyu! Just came back from Baidu, live Bai Hansheng! 】

    [My husband is so good-looking! 】

.[So only I am curious about who is today? 】

    [Hey, whoever he is, if he can have such a good relationship with Bai Yusheng, he must be a rich man, just call her husband.]

    [I don’t know who is today every year, but it’s not just the unemployed vagrant with the dynamic connotation of a certain pig a few days ago, and the farmer’s uncle, who worked hard. At that time, stepping on the farmer in the connotation of a certain pig was really physically uncomfortable]

    [Finally I can say this boldly, what's wrong with the farming! Isn't it inferior to your tie-in social animals? 】

    The wind direction of the barrage completely changed, and because Bai Yuyu appeared in the live broadcast room, more and more audiences poured in.

    For every viewer who watched the live broadcast, there will be one more person who understands how Hong Yunquan retaliated and framed others for swiping tickets, and there will be more and more barrages of cursing him.

.At this moment, I should be grateful for the barrage function of Station C. Because the entire screen is occupied by barrage, no one can see Hong Yunquan’s embarrassed appearance at this moment. He doesn’t need to hide his pale face and trembling lips, otherwise in this way. It is really embarrassing to control facial expressions under the circumstances.

    After Bai Yusheng finished speaking, the live broadcast room became quiet.

    Li Sinian didn't speak any more, Hong Yunquan... completely dare not speak.

    The barrage passed a high tide, and gradually stabilized. Although the number was still a lot, it was not as much as Shira Hanyu had just finished speaking.

    At least the anchor's face can be seen clearly.

    The barrage climax. The tide lasted for three minutes, three minutes, enough for a mature internet celebrity to stabilize his emotions.

    Hong Yunquan pretended not to see the barrage against him, cleared his throat, and asked timidly, "You, are you really Bai Yusheng?.I don't mean anything else, I just want to make sure, are you really? "

    "Mainly there are many people who have plastic surgery. Even if they don't have plastic surgery, there are people who look alike. For example, there is an internet celebrity who looks a lot like Mr. Ma, and looks so hard to tell."

    "Um... I really just want to confirm your identity, not to question you."

    Pig is very good at using the compassion of others, so every time he speaks, he puts himself in a very low position and pretends to be very pitiful.