catcalled (requested)

You couldn't help but smile as Yeji kissed your shoulder a few times as she hugged you from behind.

Standing in the coffee shop, you breathed in the aroma of the drinks floating in the air while Yeji breathed in the sweet scent of your perfume that lingered on your skin.

You were talking quietly, discussing how you wanted to spend your day together as she listed different options of what all you could do.

Suddenly, your names were called and you pulled away from her arms to step forward and grab the drinks.

As you did so, you heard the bells on the door ring as people came into the coffee shop.

Turning your head just out of curiosity, you saw three guys entering as they joked around and laughed together.

You didn't know them but you could just tell they were much older than you and Yeji.

Their eyes immediately landed on you. You watched as they licked their lips before biting at them, raising their eyebrows suggestively.

"Weirdos." Yeji rolled her eyes before instinctively stepping closer to you, protectively holding onto you. "Come on, my love. Let's get out of here. We'll go shopping for the holidays or something."

"I'd like that." You smiled back at her and kissed her cheek lovingly before taking her hand.

You quickly reached for a straw but ended up dropping it on the ground.

You bent down to pick it up and when you did, you heard a few whistles coming from behind you.

"Look at that. Wow," one of the guys that you saw walk inside said, whistling again after.

"Hey, sexy. That's a nice as-"

"You want to finish that sentence, buddy?" Yeji asked as she dropped your hand and turned around to face the sleazy men behind you.

"Hey, listen, I don't want to start anything." One of the men said, his hands raised in defense. "My friends and I were just-"

"Catcalling my girl." She said. "That's what you were doing and frankly, it's gross."

The guys scoffed before laughing.

"You think it's funny?" She asked in frustration, taking a couple of steps closer to them, only stopping when you wrapped your arms around her so she wouldn't go any further. "Because I think it's gross. She is not an object, she's a person."

"If you say so." They laughed.

"You guys are so disgusting." She mumbled, wrinkling her nose up in disgust. "I know everyone in this place would agree with me. Stop treating women like objects and more like human beings and then maybe you'll actually manage to find someone who doesn't find you three creepy."

They folded their arms over their chests, unable to look your girlfriend in her eyes anymore.

"And, if you couldn't take a hint, she's happily taken and she's not into guys in the first place."

And with that, she took your hand back into hers and led you out of the coffee shop with a smirk on her face.

"You are just amazing, Yeji! Thank you for defending me back there. Those guys were so weird." You smiled before taking a sip of your drink and then putting your head on her shoulder.

"Always, baby girl." She said, kissing your lips lovingly. "You're beautiful but you deserve better than that. Guys like that are just filthy and creepy. No one deserves to be catcalled. Not ever."

"I love you."

"I love you more, sweet girl." She said before she kissed your head and continued to walk with you as you planned out your day together.