Chapter 20

Li Sinian directly expressed his doubts.

    [Every year there is today: As far as I know, your company has never bothered to find celebrity celebrities to endorse, why would you want to cooperate with me? 】

    Minghui's answer is also very funny.

    [Minghui Kitchenware: We do not generally look for Internet celebrities to endorse, but obviously you are not an ordinary Internet celebrity. 】

    Li Sinian: "..."

    Is a company as big as Minghui also so humorous?

    However, there is one point. The staff in Minghui’s marketing department are indeed much higher in emotional intelligence than Songyuan’s. It may be that the company recruits any employees. Each of the employees of Songyuan has the same virtues as their bosses, and it does not matter if they are not ethical. , Can't even speak.

    Li Sinian agreed to cooperate with Minghui.

.It's not only because Minghui's people can talk, Minghui's price is high, the most important thing is that he has used Minghui's things himself, and the experience is very good.

    He feels that he will not be conscientious about recommending the good things in this brand to fans and friends.

    Unlike Songyuan, who obviously produces a pile of junk food, he has to be healthy.

    The electronic version of the Minghui contract was sent over, and the two parties discussed the details of the contract, and finally determined that there was no problem. The cooperation was even settled.

    After finalizing the contract with Minghui, Songyuan Food sent another message urging.

    This time, it was not the employees of the marketing department who discussed with him on station C, but Lin Yuan directly sent WeChat.

    [Lin Yuan: Anian, although I am with Wen Xing, we are still friends. Don't refuse my help, okay? 】

.Li Sinian clicked on WeChat, and the time of their last chat was displayed at the top of the latest message.

    half year ago.

    The content is that Lin Yuan drunk and admitted that he liked Li Wenxing.

    They haven't chatted since that time.

    If it is the self of the previous life, I am afraid I will only feel sad and sorrowful.

    He had known Lin Yuan for seven years before he let Lin Yuan let go and was willing to give him a try, but Li Wenxing only met with Lin Yuan and took away all of Lin Yuan's attention.

    But now looking at what Lin Yuan once said, he only feels thankful to Li Wenxing.

    If it were not for Li Wenxing, he would not have noticed that every word Lin Yuan said was full of conceit and irresistibility, greasy and arrogant.

    Lin Yuan sent another message without replying Li Sinian.

.[Lin Yuan: Wen Xing is also very worried about you. He cried after seeing your live broadcast and said that he couldn't believe that his excellent and proud brother was actually doing this kind of work. 】

    [Lin Yuan: Anian, we all know that you have your pride and persistence, but we just hope you can live a better life, and there is no malice. This cooperation is our heart, so you can accept it. 】

    Li Sinian laughed, and he said that the employees of Songyuan had the same virtue as Lin Yuan.

    Hope he's a better life so help him? Which eye of them sees that they are not doing well and need help?