Chapter 21

Ma Chi returned home dejectedly.

    No, it's not coming home. He is now living in Jiang Rongxuan's house. He should have returned to the place where he lived in despair.

    It was quite late when he went out, so when he came back, Jiang Rongxuan had already arrived home.

    Jiang Rongxuan was busy during this period, and didn't have time to take care of Ma Chi's private life every day. Seeing Ma Chi coming back from the outside at this moment, he just raised his eyes and took a look, then continued to lower his head to work on his work.

    Not even a word of greeting.

    Ma Chi started sighing as soon as he entered the house, sighing while changing his shoes, and drinking water while sighing. Everyone was sitting on the sofa and started looking at their phones, still sighing.

    When he finished sighing one hundred and eighth and was about to sigh one hundred and ninth, Jiang Rongxuan finally couldn't help it.

.Jiang Rongxuan directly picked up the sofa cushion and smashed it over, "Shut up or get out."

    The middle door where Ma Chi was smashed was finally quiet.

    Jiang Rongxuan lowered his head and poked the tablet. About twenty minutes later, he finished his work, raised his head and rubbed his neck.

    Seeing that he was finished, Ma Chi began to sigh again.

    Jiang Rongxuan stared at him coldly, "Shut up, don't let me say it again."

    "Oh -" Ma Chi twisted his fat body like a fat loach, "Xuan Xuan, you are so cold, why don't you ask why people are sad?"

    "Because I don't want to know." Jiang Rongxuan said: "If you want to say it, while I am still in the mood, say quickly, if you don't want to say it, just shut your mouth. It doesn't mean you can beep when I'm done."

    Ma Chi: "..."

.Ma Chi used his actions to show that a man's nature is to be cheap. After being trained by Jiang Rongxuan, he instantly became honest.

    Ma Chi said again about going to Li Sinian to cooperate again today.

    "That's what I think. Some people don't yearn for Rome. Maybe it's not that they really don't like Rome. It's because he didn't see the prosperity of Rome."

    "You said that Boss Li stayed in such a small place. I can't say that I didn't know much, but I didn't see much. So I thought, he might be the kind of person who didn't like Rome because he hadn't seen Rome. people."

    "Then I went today, and I told him about our previous experience of going out to play and study abroad. I thought that if he had a yearning for a rich life, he would definitely agree to start a business with me, and he would definitely want to fight. ."

    "result……"

    Speaking of this, Ma Chi paused, then sighed again.
.Jiang Rongxuan's expressionless face gradually became colder after listening to his words.

    "What's the result?" Jiang Rongxuan asked.

    Ma Chi shook his head, with a pained expression on his face, and caught a glimpse of the coldness in Jiang Rongxuan's eyes. He hurriedly put away his pretentious attitude and went on.

    "As a result, I was given several free classes by Boss Li, including but not limited to geography, politics, economics, and law..."

    "I confused the photos of St. Petersburg and London, and he pointed it out to me."