Chapter 22

Li Sinian blinked slowly, and after digesting the meaning of Jiang Rongxuan's words, he lowered his head and gently shrugged his shoulders to show that he was laughing at the moment, and he was smiling very happily.

    Jiang Rongxuan looked at him with his chin, waited for him to raise his head again, and said, "Is it so funny?"

    Li Sinian nodded, "I thought you came to apologize for Mr. Ma, and told me not to take his yesterday's matter to heart. I didn't expect you... betrayed your friends so quickly."

    Jiang Rongxuan sighed as if he was worried, "If he wasn't too stupid, how would I be like this."

    The two of them chatted with each other. Jiang Rongxuan seemed to be particularly leisurely today. He had a long meal for a long time. He ate from 12 noon to almost 2 in the afternoon.

    After eating, he didn't worry about leaving, and sat and chatted with Li Sinian.

.They just talked about why Li Sinian knows how to cook. Li Sinian thought for a while and replied: "Because I am interested, I study hard, and then it will be done."

    "In the beginning, cooking was done strictly in accordance with the proportions and seasonings given in the recipe. Later, after cooking, I also found some rules for myself, and began to improve on the basis of the recipe."

    "During the period when I moved out of home, I focused my attention on cooking, and also studied agronomy. The dishes I grew and the recipes I had improved showed the current taste."

    Jiang Rongxuan nodded, "Then you are pretty good. It's only three months, and the cooking skills are so good."

    "In fact, it's okay. If I have been focusing on one thing for three months, I will achieve something.".Speaking of this, Li Sinian is still a little proud, "Moreover, I have never overturned a car since the first time I was cooking. What an exaggeration."

    "But I'm trying to research new dishes recently, and it may not go so smoothly. It is common for a dish to tip over ten times or eight times."

    Jiang Rongxuan asked: "Are you going to introduce new dishes?"

    "Maybe." Li Sinian said: "If it succeeds, I will add it to the menu."

    "Then... or add a WeChat." Jiang Rongxuan took out his mobile phone, opened the WeChat QR code, and handed it to Li Sinian, "When will your new dish be prepared, let me know. I must be the first one. The taster."

    "Okay." Li Sinian agreed readily.

    After adding WeChat, Jiang Rongxuan was finally willing to leave.

.Li Sinian felt that he was exhausted after opening a shop for more than two hours at noon, so he packed up and went home.

    It is not appropriate to take a nap at this moment. After Li Sinian went home, he lay down for a while, got up and went into the kitchen, and continued to try his new dishes.

    This dish was made by him since he wrote the recipe two weeks ago. After overturning countless times, the taste of these two times finally moved in the direction of deliciousness.

    Recently, he took over Minghui’s advertisement. He wanted to make this new dish in the video and recommend products that he finds easy to use.

    Staying in the kitchen is an afternoon.

    Li Sinian felt that he had never found what he really liked to do before.

    He has worked for the company all his life. He has troubled his stomach and liver on the wine table for those businesses. He thinks he is willing to pay so much for what he once owned, and he likes to manage a company.