Chapter 25

Li Si Nian went to the hotel at noon. The lineup was no different from the previous few days. The line even seemed to be longer than before.

    Having seen such a grand occasion once, Li Sinian had no waves in his heart. He posted a handwritten notice at the entrance of the hotel under the gaze of a crowd of customers expecting.

    [Dear customer: Due to the limited space, ingredients, and chefs of this store, it is unable to meet the dining needs of every customer, so starting from today, the restaurant will limit the dining quota, only 50 tables a day, 25 tables at noon, Twenty-five tables in the evening, please arrange the queue time in advance for customers who need to eat. Thank you for your understanding. 】

    As expected, as soon as this notice was posted, everyone in the line, whether in the front row or in the back row, was blown up.

.Good guys, as consumers, they spend money to eat, and they need to line up under the sun. Now they can’t even eat. Isn’t it funny?

    After reading the notice clearly, some people left without saying a word. When passing by Li Sinian, they sneered and mocked.

    Everyone vents their dissatisfaction differently, but the general meaning is the same. They all mean that Li Sinian really has a little fame on the Internet and then drifts away.

    Also limit the number of customers dining? Certain Lao, a national chain, is not so temperamental.

    Li Sinian responded with a sorry smile to every dissatisfied customer. No matter what the customer said, he had a very good attitude and apologized.

    He had a very straight face, coupled with such a good attitude, although dissatisfied customers still thought that his small restaurant was a bit too arrogant, but he didn't say anything.

.The first notice was posted, and a few customers left, but the number of customers queuing to dine was still huge.

    Immediately afterwards, Li Sinian posted a second notice in front of the remaining customers.

    [In order to compensate customers who fail to dine, our store will compensate all customers who come in line with a cup of honey passion fruit drink. Be careful not to be respectful, thank all customers for their understanding. 】

    Customers leaned over to read the second notice. As soon as they finished reading, they felt that the top of their heads was dark, and they looked up and saw that it was a huge parasol.

    Just now Li Sinian posted a notice in the front and said sorry to the dissatisfied customers. Zheng Ming and others set up a parasol at the back. At this time, the notice was also posted, and the parasol was also set up.

    It was just when the weather was hot that a parasol had an immediate effect.

.While the customers were sighing that the little boss was considerate, Zheng Ming and his colleagues brought countless small chairs over, and the small chairs were tied with a summer mat and cushions.

    The mat and cushion can be removed by yourself. Customers who need to sit on soft cushions can sit on the cushions, and those who are afraid of heat can sit on the mats.

    If the parasol is to make customers feel that Li Sinian is still conscientious, then the intimate chair shocked them.

    This little owner's shop is very temperamental, but I have to say that his attitude towards customers is really good.

    The customers waiting in line sat down in small chairs one by one in the order in which they lined up. Then, Zheng Ming and others took out the third thing.