Chapter 26

This is the first time after Li Sinian left Li's family that he felt exhausted by working overtime before rebirth.

    But fortunately, this kind of fatigue can be over if it lasts for a week at most.

    Because the chefs that Jiang Rongxuan recruited were all graduated from professional chef schools, they had a certain foundation, and they belonged to the kind that can be taught by just a little bit of guidance on a recipe.

    And because these people are professional chefs, I don't know how much better the knives are than him. It can be said that the taste of his recipes is maximized.

    After returning from the studio in the afternoon, Li Sinian continued to open the restaurant, cooked 25 tables of dishes, sold four boxes of honey passion fruit, and returned home at nearly ten o'clock in the evening.

    I have been busy with the restaurant for the past two days, and I have no time to go to station C. I boarded today and discovered that the voting result of the food event he had participated in had already been released.

.He is the first place, and the reward is 20,000 yuan in incentive funds for bloggers, inbound videos and homepage recommendations, and a big-name advertising contract.

    Li Si Nian received 20,000 yuan, but refused to drop the big-name advertising contract.

    One is because he has already signed Minghui's contract and does not want to receive advertisements anymore in the short term; the other is because the restaurant has been too busy recently and he can't spare time to come.

    The recommended homepage and the inbound must-see video is his innovative version of spicy pig's trotters.

    Open the comment area of ​​the video, his little fans all shouted ‘big, hungry, rice’ in the comment area.

    Some fans who are more skinny even wrote a paragraph in his comment area. The protagonist is him, because he used to update very frequently, but now he doesn't update suddenly. It must be because of crossing.

.Li Sinian sent a post when he saw this, so as to appease his fans, indicating that he will be very busy lately, and come back to update when he is finished.

    As soon as the update was posted, a fan sent him a private message.

    The fan's ID is called "When can I update it", it seems that he is the one who writes the story in the comment area.

    [When will it be updated greatly: Mrs. Nian Nian! Did you go to a restaurant near Mulin Village, Hanguan District, Sucheng, to eat at noon today? ! I seem to ran into you! [picture]】

    Li Sinian opened the picture and took a look. The background was the street where his hotel was located. There was a very conspicuous figure in the corner. He was wearing a loose white T-shirt. Even if he was far away, he could tell that he was a man of superior appearance. .

    It was himself who went to the bathroom halfway through work.

.Li Sinian hadn't responded yet, and he sent a message again when he could update.

    [When will I be able to update DaDa: I didn’t expect to go to the Internet celebrity restaurant to check in and I will encounter DaDa! I'm so excited! I want to call you here, but you walked so fast. When I react, you are gone QAQ]

    Li Sinian feels that Internet celebrities are not like celebrities. Maybe the circle is smaller. Besides, he didn't show his face except for that live broadcast, so not many people can recognize him.