twenty-nine.

bloodied grin

bloodied grin

~~~~~

The rest of the night went exactly as according to plan...well at least for the Mikaelson siblings. Unlike Elliot, who had been going out of her mind trying to find out where Hydra had taken both her brother and her best friend.

She had thought that Hydra was in her past. Like a shadow in the night. Something that was always going to be there behind her, but wasn't ever going to show up again--it was going to be hidden. That all of the shit that she had to go through with them, that her older brother had to go through with them, was all done.

But apparently it wasn't.

They clearly took their motto to a whole new meaning, "Cut off one head and two more grow back in their place."

Oh, how she hated Hydra, more specifically Rumlow, with a burning passion.

Elliot shook her head in frustration when she had searched the entirety of Mystic Falls, but found no sign of either one of her loved ones. Each second that passed by where she didn't know where they were, made her angrier and angrier. She was afraid that something was going to happen to them, but who wouldn't be worried and afraid if they were in her situation?

Hydra was known to be ruthless. Hell, she had helped make them seem ruthless with the amount of kills she had on her ledger because of them. And because she knew what they were capable of, she was worried what they were going to do to Bucky and Natasha.

But then again, it seemed as though they forgot what she was capable of.

~~~~~

The blonde Mikaelson entered the mansion that her brother owned. She wore a disappointed smirk on her face at the fact that she wasn't able to harm or more importantly kill Elena. In her mind, the most recent doppelganger definitely deserved it.

But apparently everyone else disagreed with her on that front.

When she came into the main room of the home, she noticed that all three of her older brothers were in there. All of them were wearing concerned expressions. Her eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Where's Elliot?" She asked, not caring for whatever her brothers were worried about, but more about the fact of where her friend was, seeing as she wanted to thank her for helping them out with their plan.