Reaching The Motel

CHERRY POV

     I know that some may not agree with me making up with Khaos, hell some will be pissed that I am with him. I know just to me it feels like coming home. Not just home to the Sons of Silence MC but it feels like Khaos is my home. Since I no longer have to hide my identity or location from anyone, I start a group chat with all my ladies. "Hello, ladies. Guess who is coming home?" I send. "OMG. Are you serious, Cherry?" Ivy replies. "That's great. I have missed you." Sheila puts. "No more running off without a goodbye or I will kick your ass." Grams responds. "We all agree on that," Ivy says. "No worries about that happening. Khaos and I worked it out. We are going to give it a go." I tell them. "Congrats" I get from all of them. I love these ladies.

    After talking to the girls some more, Khaos gets my attention. "What have you smiling and giggling my love?" he asks. I grab his hand and interlock our fingers. "I just told all of the ladies about us. They are happy for us. Grams said about damn time and to keep your head out of your own ass." I say laughing. He starts laughing, "I can do that because the only ass I am interested in is yours." We both laugh at that. "Well, the hotel is about two more miles up on the left. Can you hold off for that long big boy?" I ask laughing but seriously. I have chosen my life's path and I am excited to start living it. "Oh, I can hold off that long. I can hold off long enough to even eat dinner with our friends. Can you hold off that long, baby girl? Trust me, you are going to need your energy." he replies smirking. "Have that much faith in your abilities, big guy?" I ask laughing. "Oh yeah, I do. You should too or has it been too long? I will make you pay for that teasing though. May have to spank that pretty little ass of yours." he replies teasingly. I shiver at the thought. He smirks at my reaction he knows I like the idea. I just give him a smile and a wink.

    We pull into the motel. Khaos and I go get the keys. "Hello, I am Cherry O'Malley. I reserved the whole place for me and my friends." I tell the old little bald man behind the glass. "Yes. I have your keys ready. Don't break or destroy anything, I will sue for damages. This may not be a five-star hotel, but it is my livelihood." the old man replies. "You won't have any problems from us, sir," Khaos assures him. He sees Khaos' patch, then smiles and nods. "If this works out, then maybe your club and allies will use it again in the future. I used to be a hang around with the Reapers, back in my day. My wife didn't want me to join. My name is Chuck Brown and I own this place." He tells Khaos. "Sounds like we have a deal, Chuck," Khaos says and shakes the old man's hand in the little cut-out. "We are going to get settled in our rooms and check out the diner down the street. Is the food there any good?" Khaos asks him. "The best food in this little town. My wife owns and operates it with our daughters." Chuck replies with a smile. "Thanks, sir," Khaos replies with a smile of his own.

    We meet everyone outside with the keys. "Dagda, we have the keys. We can put our guest in one of the rooms in the back. Do you have a guy that can sit with him? We will bring them back for dinner. If not, I can have Tiny can sit with him." Khaos asks. "No, my prospect can sit with him," Dagda replies. "Okay everyone come get a key. Some rooms are upstairs, and some are in the back. Grab a key and get settled in your room. We will meet back here in thirty minutes to head to the diner to eat. It would probably be better to walk I don't imagine there will be enough parking." Khaos replies. "Pick us a good room, babe," he whispers in my ear. "Already done, big boy. Corner room and keeping the keys for the room above and next to it." I say and kiss him softly on the lips. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. It causes me to gasp, which gives him the opportunity to deepen the kiss. He pushes his tongue past my teeth and massages mine. I moan into his mouth. The cat calls and Wolf whistles start. That causes us to pull apart.

     "Let's go to our room and clean up. We better hurry since we only have twenty-five minutes to meet up to go eat." I say with a purr. I grab Khaos' hand a pull him with me to our room. I unlock our door and pull him inside with our bags and Tank. I grab Tank's food and water bowls. As I get what I need for Tank I tell Khaos, "You have thirty seconds to be naked and, in the shower, if you want one with me." "Yes ma'am," he says while stripping. Once I have Tank settled with his needs, I start stripping. "Better move that sexy ass so there is room for me," I tell Khaos as I open the shower door.

    When I enter the shower, he makes room for me to get to the water. After I get my hair wet, Khaos shampoos it for me. He massages it into my scalp. "You can rinse now," he says. He then massages the conditioner into my hair. Then he soaps up a wash rag, then he starts to wash my body. He takes extra care of my breast. He tweaks my nipples causing them to become hard sensitive peaks. The more he works them over with the rag and his thumbs, he gets a moan from me. He then washes down my stomach, he skips over the area where I want him the most. He lifts my right leg and washes that foot then up my leg. It is a very sensual experience. Just the act of massage and washing is dragging moans from me. He still skips over my core even though I am thrusting it at him. It feels like I am on fire and sopping wet. He moves onto my other foot and leg. I am practically gushing at this point. Once he is done with my thigh this time, he put my leg on his shoulder. He dives face-first into my aching core. He licks me from back to front. He uses the tip of his tongue to stimulate my sensitive hooded nub. He uses his thumb and forefinger to open up the hood and pussy. "Damn baby girl, you taste as sweet as honey," he murmurs against me. The vibrations feel wonderful and make me moan. He dives right back in, licking from front to back and using the point to impale me on his tongue. I am moaning and bucking against his face. He inserts a finger in my piping hot-soaked hole as he licks and nibbles on my clit. I moan a buck more. "Please Khaos, don't stop" I moan out. He inserts another finger and curls them against my g-spot as he finger fucks me fast. "Trust me, baby girl, I am not stopping. I want your sweet nectar all over my face and in my mouth," he says as he keeps moving and curling his fingers. My breath stops as all my muscles tense for my release. He sucks on my clit hard and murmurs, "Cum for me, my love." He sucks harder, curls his fingers, and presses on my G-spot. I explode so hard I see stars. He holds me up since my legs give out. "Damn baby girl, that was amazing," he says wiping his mouth. "I want to return the favor," I tell him. "Later we need to hurry and get dressed. We have less than five minutes left," he replies. " I can finish you in two," I reply dropping to my knees. I grab his cock in my hand and give it a few gentle tugs. His head falls back, and a moan escapes his lips. I lick the pre-cum that has leaked out. I taste his salty sweetness as I take him in my mouth. I suck and swallow him down my throat as he moans and curses. "Don't stop. Damn, baby girl, you have me close." he moans. I take one of my hands and start massaging his balls, then with the other, I press lightly on the sensitive spot right behind the balls. That's all it takes, and his balls tighten, and he shoots ropes and ropes of his semen down my throat as I moan. I lick and clean him up. "Okay big guy let's get out and ready for dinner," I say as I get up and turn off the water.

    Khaos smacks my ass as I get out. "I will remember that baby girl," he warns me. I smile and reply, "I am counting on it." He tries to hurry up and get out after me. I laugh and run into the room. By the time he comes out, I am already mostly dressed. He pulls me toward him and kisses me. Before it can go any farther, there is a knock on the door. "Time to go guys. Get decent and get out of here. We all heard your before-dinner aerobics." Beast yells through the door. We both laugh and get dressed. Soon we join our friends for dinner and small talk. Khaos calls and updates his dad too.