Chapter 29

Ma Chi called for someone to come to the crane.

    Now it’s too late to rent a car, and the plan to go to the farm today can only be delayed and implemented tomorrow.

    The food at the restaurant is almost running out. Today Li Sinian went to various households to collect vegetables.

    Everyone knows that Li Sinian needs to buy ingredients, and he doesn't have to follow Zheng's mother this time, he just picks it up by himself.

    Today, I still received ten stores. After the helpers in the store took away the vegetables, Li Sinian rarely hurried back home to rest. Instead, he went to Wang Zedong's house with a change of pace.

    Wang Zedong didn't go out all day today, and he never went to see the baby's vegetable field, so he nestled at home nervously, and drew the curtains tightly during the day, for fear that others would not know him as a guilty conscience.

.When Li Sinian rang the doorbell, Wang Zedong was eating. He shuddered when he heard the movement at the door. His half-eaten chicken legs fell to the ground.

    Wang Zedong's wife kicked him, "Did your mouth leak? I can't eat food!"

    Wang Zedong didn't speak, staring at the door with a tense face.

    Within two minutes, the doorbell rang again.

    Wang Zedong's wife got up to open the door, Wang Zedong called her, "Wait a moment!"

    Wang Zedong's wife had a lot of opinions on the virtues of his being nervous and doing nothing all day. Now that she doesn't even let the door open, she finally can't bear it.

    "Sick, are you? You stay at home all day and do nothing! Do not look at the ground, do not do housework, do not do housework, you can leak all meals, and now you don’t even let the door open. If you don't want to pass it, just say it!"

.Wang Zedong shrank his neck while shouting, just when the doorbell rang again.

    Wang Zedong's wife didn't care about him anymore, and strode to the yard to open the door. Wang Zedong wanted to call her to stop, but she didn't dare to open her mouth.

    At this time, Wang Zedong huddled on the small stool in front of the coffee table, and in front of him was a rice bowl as big as his face. He stared at the meat in the rice bowl, his expression aggrieved and terrified, and he looked a bit pitiful. .

    As soon as Li Sinian walked in, he saw this scene.

    The good education made him tense and didn't laugh, but the corners of his mouth twitched.

    Wang Zedong's wife hurriedly greeted Li Sinian to sit down and made tea for him.

    Yu Guang touched Wang Zedong's face of seeing a ghost, and she couldn't help rolling her eyes.

    Li Sinian took a sip of tea slowly, and when Wang Zedong was about to violently violently, he made a noise.

."Mr. Wang, can I talk to you alone?"

    This sentence made Wang Zedong feel like a deflated ball, and the thought of directly kicking Li Sinian out of his mind just disappeared in an instant.

    Before Wang Zedong could respond, Wang Zedong's wife got up first.

    "Mr. Li and my Lao Wang have work matters to discuss? Then I will avoid it first. It's just that our family is used to eating on the coffee table. The leftovers at this table are a bit unsightly, don't you Dislike it."